Punar Vivah

Paridi - RJ

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Will Paridi be allowed to work as RJ after marriage ? Though Prateek has promised Paridi that he will allow her to continue her job after marriage, it will be difficult for him to make his parents accept it. He too has problems after marriage.

It will be tough for him to make his mother (Gayatri)accept it.
This will also be helpful for Arthi as her mind will not be totally behind Aarthi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Paridi - RJ" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Yes, Gayatri will have her hands full with Aarti and Paridhi, with both of whom she has problems...I feel that as a result, she won't be able to harass both too much, lol, though I hope Gayatri does not become the villain of the show. That'd be too cliche.

I want to see only Prashant as the villain, and Aarti winning over everyone in the family, even Buaji, so that the story does not become the usual saas-bahu drama.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.