Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

KYPH - An Ekta Kapoor Production (Page 2)

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

What past mistakes are we talking about. As far as I know most serials in the top hundred are always hers. But I have to admit. She has an eye for a talent. The only thing that really irritates me is her abuse of a song.. LOL she destroyed the tere naam for song for me. Looks like it is going to be the same with  the title song of this serial too. So music lovers watch out...

As for me, I shall let the negatives be and enjoy what is being dished out now to the fullest.

Jp, butterflies here too.. Hm... time to get ur hubby online too LOL 

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 22 April 2005 at 6:17pm

xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I agree! ...I just hope this doesn't turn out like her other K-serials... I can NOT picture Kripa and Angad as parents of 20-year old children! ...DeadDead.... LOL... here's a funny thought... TRY to picture Angad as a FATHER! LOLLOL ...Well... We alll know it's Ekta... And she has the ability to do anything with her shows... Even turn cute, hot guys into 40/50-year old fathers... LOL ...But ONE thing's really great about her... I don't know from where.... But she goes out there and finds the best people for her shows! ...She created Eijaz, Hiten, Rajeev, and IDK how many more! ...Oh, and now Iqbal!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ....She's great at finding talent and looks for her shows... But it's her SHOWS she messes up on... Please, Pleaasee Ekta.... I actually LIKE this show... Don't ruin it! ...Because of my mom.... I have to watch Khusum... and almost all the time... I fall asleep watching it! ...Don't turn this into another snoozer!

Go to top