India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

KYPH - An Ekta Kapoor Production

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I like all the characters so far.  They seem to be good actors/actresses, all fresh faces and I think with time, they will get better.  It also seems that we all like Ekta's shows when they first start, but somewhere along the line, all these soaps loose their meaning. 

I think that KYPH has jumped to deep to quick.  This intense love between Angaad and Kripa...the love triangle that is beginning to emerge.  We as the audience are getting excited by all this, but then a couple of months down the line all we see is a bigger mess along with tons and tons of bloopers and blunders.

I also wonder how long this serial is going to run and if it runs as long as the other K serials, we all know what to expect....the story to jump ahead by 20 years 2 years from now...The girl who plays Kripa right now is only 20 and in 2 years she will only be 22. Dead  At 22, she will have 20 year old kids???   I know

Anyway, my point is that so far I do like KYPH and hopefully, it doesn't go haywire like the rest of Ekta's productions.  I guess I will have to try and leave my brains at the doorstep all over again.

BTW - All the guys on this show are so FINE!!!   (jprasad has butterflies in her tummy)

angadsdoll Senior Member
angadsdoll
angadsdoll

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 11:50am | IP Logged
hehehe thats funny , and i totally agree with u but who do u think will kripas kids belong too, hhhmmmm........  lolzLOLClap
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 11:51am | IP Logged
my fears exactly... i should sooo love to see a good, interesting story this time... i just hope ekta doesn't mess this one up... it's too good... doesn't deserve to be tangled and stretched beyond all hope...Wink
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

ya i totally agree even i thinking dat da story has gone really fast and in a few months ekta probably aint gonna kno wot else to do and will run out of ideas and show will start going down hill........................but i hope dis doesnt happen or i shallCry!!!!!!!

kariya!

Cherry Groupbie
Cherry
Cherry

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Yes...I too hope that,Ekta will not do the samething to KYPH as she did with other K-Serials.
meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

I think that KYPH has jumped to deep to quick.  This intense love between Angaad and Kripa...the love triangle that is beginning to emerge.  We as the audience are getting excited by all this, but then a couple of months down the line all we see is a bigger mess along with tons and tons of bloopers and blunders.

^^^ Just like wht happened with Kkusum (I stopped watching it now)

..I agree with you totally, JP.  KYPH is one show by Ekta I actually like and I hope it stays that way. 

Edited by meghavi - 22 April 2005 at 2:53pm
queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

I have the same fear!! I just hope and pray Ekta just does'nt twist and spoil this show. Right now it is going at a good pace and she should end it decently without turning it into a thriller and 3 marriages/divorce,leap and  blablablaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Why don't u guys in India just go and chastise her !!! We can send cash and  u guys arrange for the goondas for bashing her up lolLOL.

Let us start a "Ekta's bashing up fund!". anybody interested can call 1800ektakapoor!!!!lolLOL

God! having a bad day at work just got chastised by the bossDead!

minkWink

sa*ra Senior Member
sa*ra
sa*ra

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
i reali hope she learns 4om her past mistakes ....n not ruin nor stretch this storyline unnecc ...angad n kripa shud marry after several compliactions etc ...which do not however incl marryin others! Angry nor

Go to top