Poll

Which of these bonding you would like to happen first ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
seelaks thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Let me know whats your choice ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think there will be a quick and a very natural bonding  between Aarti/Payal/Palak. Aarti is a natural mom and she knows just how to earn the love and respect of her new daughters, so it shouldn't very difficult for them to create a beautiful relationship!

I think the kids are going to take some time to start getting along with each other, because one, they're little kids, fighting is a part of their every day behavior and then the fact that they all of a sudden have to share their parents, it's not going to sit well initially. So it will take a lot of joint effort from both Yash and Aarti to make them comfortable with each other.

And like I have said before, Yash still needs to learn how to properly interact with kids and handle tough situations, so his bonding with Ansh will be gradual!
seelaks thumbnail
Of course the kids will take time to feel comfortable with each others. Even if you are real bro-sis such cat-fights are bound to happen.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
More Yash and Ansh please, I LOVE those two!

Would also like to see Aarti with Payal and Palak.
seelaks thumbnail
Surprisingly no votes for Yash-Arthi. When these bonds happen gradually Yash and Arthi would have understood each other well. Also  Arthi's MIL would have understood her to some extent atleast
seelaks thumbnail
Thanks to all who has voted. This is the first time i am creating a poll in this forum. Thanks for your response.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
its Yash and Aansh , though Yash isnt that expressive but some thing attracts him towards aansh , and coming to payal, palak and aarti , it wont be a easy one , with bua nagging and all 
aditibd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i would like to watch Yash-Payal Palak chemistry (papa & daughters)😍
seelaks thumbnail
Of course it will be a treat to watch. But these are the new relationships that are formed due to Punar Vivah. Papa-Daughters relationship is in-built. Thats why i didnt include in the poll.