Fan Fictions

sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Based on the current track

Arnav Singh Raizada was a frustrated man these days.

Nothing new about this actually. From the day that crazy Khushi Kumari Gupta had landed in his arms, his steady, well-organized life has turned topsy-turvy. And currently she seemed to have made it her life's mission to turn him into a lunatic, taking immense pleasure in  pushing all the wrong buttons.

Last night she had made him sleep outside, by the pool. But that was okay with him, after all, he had forced her to sleep there in the cold for the past few days, since they got married. Since he blackmailed her into marrying him for six months.

But today, today was the ultimate. She had turned his precious poolside into a Laundromat; washing her clothes, drying them on the strings tied between the exotic trees that he had grown so painstakingly. And all that while singing a totally ridiculous song at the top of her voice. Involuntarily, a small smile broke onto his face. His wife was tone deaf. And he would never admit it to anyone, least of all to her that such antics of hers delighted him, warmed his heart in ways he would have never thought possible.

But, the frown returned to his face, she was crossing all boundaries. Leaving him all sweaty and hot after his morning jog, while she took her own sweet time in the bathroom. His bathroom. Not only his bathroom, she was now pushing him away from his closet, his bed, even his shoe racks were not his anymore. He winced at the thought of his handmade Italian shoes being shoved into  canvas bags, while her jooties, mojris and innumerable chappals reigned in the erstwhile immaculate shoe rack.

And her clothes, his eyes hurt from the riot of colours. His wife was a walking rainbow and his monochromatic wardrobe now bore the proof of it. Colours, colours everywhere, and beads, pompoms, laces and whatnots. He clenched his feasts, as the facade of being in control slowly crumbled.

She was taking over everything, his house, his room, his heart, his body. His body, yes, that was a big problem. He had always desired her, there was no denying that. Since the very first day, he had felt a strong pull towards her. But these days, the forced proximity meant that he was blessed with a permanent hard-on around her. Just the very thought of her bathing in his bathroom, under his shower, made him hard. This morning, when she had come out of the bathroom, her face glowing, her hair wet, tiny droplets of water clinging to the delectable neck that he wanted to wring badly; everything about her made him crazy. He was sitting in his plush office, not doing a single thing, hungering after his wife.

Pathetic, pathetic Raizada, he swore at himself.

He ignored his constantly ringing phone, Di was calling. Must have cooked up some cock and bull story to call him home. He scowled at Aman as he knocked at the door.

"Sir, Anjaliji wants to talk to you..its urgent."

'Can't you see I am busy Aman, go away. Whatever is the emergency, you handle it'. He barked and watched in satisfaction as Aman backed away. At least someone was still scared of him.

He glared at his hapless laptop and sulked.

Minutes later Akash barged into the team and Arnav looked up annoyed. He was rather enjoying his sulking. He had never done that before.

'Bhai, why aren't you answering your phone. Di has been calling since the last half an hour'. Akash sounded frantic.

'Why, what happened?'

'Khushiji has very high fever, Bhai'.

Arnav turned pale, his heart stopping to beat. Khushi,sick? All because of him, because he had made her sleep outside in the cold.

Frantic with worry, he stood up, clutching his car keys. Doctor, they needed to call a doctor, fast.

'Doctor is there, Bhai, but Khushiji is not allowing the doctor to give her the shot or to take blood for some tests and is crying out for you.'

Arnav stopped in his track, Khushi was asking for him. After everything he has done to her, she was still asking for him.

Arnav broke all rules on his way back to RM, literally flying through the Delhi traffic and reached home to find utter chaos reigning there. Hari Prakash and the other domestic helps were huddled in a corner, mamji, mamiji and nani sat on the sofa, looking helpless. He ran up the stairs and his blood froze at the sound of pitiful crying coming from his room. Khushi was lying on the bed, curled into a ball, covered by blankets, refusing to move, while Payel, Di and a thoroughly frustrated Dr. Sen tried to their best to make her co-operate.

'Nahin, nahin, nahin, no shots for me, hum mar jayenge. Call Arnavji please.' She was sobbing now.

'Khushi I am here. No one will hurt you, I promise'.

At the sound of his voice, she got up and hurled herself in his arms, trembling all the time. Holding her close to him, he walked slowly to the bed and made her sit. The tear ravaged face, trembling lips, and accusing eyes broke his heart into pieces. Kneeling on the carpet, he held her hands in his, ignoring the others present in the room. "Koi kuch nahin karega, Khushi. But you will have to take the medicines right? How will you get well otherwise?"

'No injections', she was adamant, 'and he..he wanted to take my blood'khooni, darinda', she pointed a finger at the doctor and broke down again, hiding her face in his neck.

Arnav looked over her shoulders to the doctor who shrugged, frustrated and a little amused at the drama and motioned him to come closer. Drawing her right arm and placing it on the bed for the convenience of the doctor, he grabbed her chin and turned her towards him.

'Khushi', his voice was gravelly now, low and husky and she responded, as always.

'Meri aankhon mein dekho, look into my eyes', she obeyed. His eyes had always mesmerized her, they would ice over with contempt, turn molten with desire, flash like jewels with rage. But now, they held a look that she had never seen before; concern and something else altogether. Love? She wondered, could that be possible? She was lost in his eyes, his fingers rubbing soothingly on her left hand and did not move till she heard a case being shut and the doctor's voice, 'its over, Mrs. Raizada, you can relax now'.

She turned to see the doctor, preparing to leave, a victorious smile on his face and was shocked to see the tiny bandage on her arm where he has drawn her blood. She did not notice!!

She turned to see her husband still kneeling  by her side, gazing at her. Khushi was confused, why was he looking at her like that, had his feelings changed, was that love in his eyes? But she was tired now, the medicine in her system making her drowsy.

Wordlessly, she held out her arms and was gathered instantly in a bear hug. Arnav cuddled his sleepy wife in his arms and laid down on his bed, theirs now, he admitted with a smile and sank down for a contented sleep.

Extremely lame, I know, but I just wanted to get this off my mind.

Edited by sun_shine_girl - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Wow!!!

That was really awesome!!!

Wish this could happen on the show. . . :D
ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was very beautiful.I enjoyed the way u took swift turn for Arnav for having desirable feelings for Khushi..yet want to wring her neck.That was impeccable.

Very sweet!!

Ash.
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashvez

It was very beautiful.I enjoyed the way u took swift turn for Arnav for having desirable feelings for Khushi..yet want to wring her neck.That was impeccable.

Very sweet!!

Ash.

Ash, you read my story!!!! Thank you.
I was so missing your inputs, thought maybe you forgot me or did not like the way I was writing anymore ðŸ˜­.
Ended thumbnail
awww very sweet. reminded me or the gopi and ahem injection scene. Too funny
xxx
asumi thumbnail
it was very cute!! the start made me laugh out loud!! 
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: naddiya26

beautiful

Naddiya, you liked this...Me so so happy.

mcguiness,  -_-harsh42, BarunForever, -Zara-,moonstonedawn, asumi, thank you very much guys.

-Zara-, they had a similar scene with SSN?
Damn, there goes my originality...😆

Edited by sun_shine_girl - 12 years ago
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
not lame at all girl
this was so beautiful
do you know for the 1st time I read an OS twice :)
yes... I read it twice ðŸ˜‰
I don't know what made me do it but there is some inner beauty in the concept which just made me read it all over again ðŸ˜ƒ
Kudos to you girl :)
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsCeylon

not lame at all girl

this was so beautiful
do you know for the 1st time I read an OS twice :)
yes... I read it twice ðŸ˜‰
I don't know what made me do it but there is some inner beauty in the concept which just made me read it all over again ðŸ˜ƒ
Kudos to you girl :)

Thank you sweetie, you are being so kind..
gom3090 thumbnail
nice dear...
loved it..
continue..