Kabir-Rishi-Neha!!..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Two episodes gone i m still confused wat will be next plot..Very good show
I think Rishi is with that Kabir and all are playing abig game against Neha...But i think the suspensehas bee very goos and kept in a good manner cannot predict wat will happen next..!!!
Gripping Storyline compared to other shows..Great start...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kavitha_gurramAnku_20smileyroseuc22aahanaatredipi.15kasturika_kashu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kabir-Rishi-Neha!!.." in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aahanaatre

aahanaatre

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
@Akki the great same feeling about the show...
Rishi n kabir r planning something game 2gether...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smileyrose

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I also think its a good start, was surprised that the show went straight to the twist so soon... wasnt expecting it

I guess i like Kabir more then Rishi in terms of acting and so on

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiesanya

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Yes the show is very interesting..
but i am confused with kabir and Rishi Confused 

smileyrose

smileyrose

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
The show is moving fast forword with only a few eposides past and already can not wait to see what will happen next.hope it carrys on like this, nice to see a different story for a change.cannot say or predict what will happen next but my mind telling me that it could all be a plan by rishi and kabir to make neha confuse and maybe say that she is losing her l

mind.has they keep and giving as flashbacks of a car falling down the cliff,it could be that additia was killed and know they found out her lookalike and want to use her against something. Shocked Shocked

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.