Gumrah

Why Lipstick killer??

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
After murdering ruhi when they placed her under the tree why arju colored her lips??...and just becoz ruhi's lips were colored so people started to call the killer as "lipstick killer"??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly! I was just going to open a topic abt dat...I cud nt undrstand nythng abt d lipstik...
shibz thumbnail
^^me neither...but read Nisha's post n it seems Arzoo applied lipstick on Ruhi to make her luk like a pros.. still the lipstick killer?😕
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
The lipstick killer name comes because when the body is found, the girl is seemed to be like a pros. It also derives that her ''bold make up'' was the reason of her murder.
It is nothing from the truth behind the murder but what rumours will talk about.
The first impression will be looking a girl with such a bold lipstick actually provoked her murderers to ''rape her'' and ''kill her''.

It changes the whole scenario of being taken advantage and raped to invitation and provocation of mindful acts.
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for telling...thats mean arju was trying to show her as a pros !!
sreeja_rox thumbnail
even i couldnt understand that part!!!thanx nish was explaining😊
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@Supernatural -  It is the basic human instinct - who wants to be intertwined in a murder case??
Arzoo made Ruhi appeared that Ruhi is responsible on her own death by making her appear as a bold and lustful teenager.
She was so smart that she realised that she is going to be questioned by the police which is why she said she will save her skin by telling her she does not know where Ruhi went after 10 pm.
In order to make her lie appear more convincing she painted that lips to divert the police attention from her gang.
The case would be an unsolved mystery if the neighbour would not have seen Arzoo to come home from that van at 5 am. Her dadi would not be able to confirm about it - It was a perfect and flawless crime from Arzoo - she erased her fingerprints from the lipgloss when she kept it on Ruhi's Hand and pressed her hands in the lipstick, what the forensic would see were only fingerprint of Ruhi...
Cevno thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Does anyone know what real case was this based on ? Or was it fictional?
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yeah, i also wz wondeing why wz this episode called 'the lipstick killer' but this lipstick wz the main significance of the whole story..to make Ruhi, like Nisha said look like a pros..maybe to make it look like that coz of the fact she had all d lipstick n makeup..dat is what caused her death..Nisha has explained it very well😳
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Cevno

Does anyone know what real case was this based on ? Or was it fictional?

It seems all these cases were based on real life only..but i have no idea abt to whom it happened to in real life..