Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

||CSAM Article Archives||No Comments (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Aditi's truth to be revealed in Chhal-Sheh aur Maat?

Purva Desai, TNN | May 25, 2012, 04.36PM IST

Aditi's truth to be revealed in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat?
Hunar Hali More Pics
Everybody seems to be conspiring against Aditi (Hunar Hali) and Kabir (Avinesh Rekhi) in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat.

First it is CID officer Dushyant (Sooraj Thapar) and now its Kabir's younger brother, Ranveer (Karan Goddwani). On last night's episode, Aditi aka Neha (Hunar Hali) is shocked to find that Dushyant (Sooraj Thapar) is responsible for Gattu's kidnapping. When Dushyant finds out that Aditi has duped him with the money, he points a gun at her.

Sources inform that in tonight's episode, Ranveer will find Rishi (Abhishek Malik) and offers him money to reveal Neha's true identity. Ranveer convinces Rishi to tell the entire Jaiswal house that Aditi is actually an ordinary girl called Neha from Delhi, to which Rishi agrees. Next week, Rishi will land up at Kabir and Aditi's wedding. Will the truth come out in the open?

When contacted, Karan aka Ranveer said, "Yes there is an interesting track coming up In Chhal Sheh Aur Maat but I cannot reveal much right now. But I'm sure audiences will be in for a surprise".

Hunar doesn't fancy fancy Bollywood!

There have been a host of TV actors who have tried to make their mark in Bollywood.

Some have tried and many have failed! Does it hold true for TV actors that all of them aspire to make it in Bollywood? Contrary to popular belief, many TV personalities think otherwise. Here's a look at three popular TV celebs who are content with television.

Hunar Hali- This Delhi girl has been very clear from the beginning about TV being her forte and main focus. Hunar, who plays the main lead Aditi aka Neha in Chhal Sheh Aur Maat says, "The TV industry is female oriented and dominated in comparison to films". She further adds, "For me, there was a very clear divide between TV and films. I'd rather be successful in one place than wander". Like Shahrukh Khan who is the baadshah of Bollywood, Hunar "wants to be the begum of TV".

Sometimes, Bollywood is not always the answer, at least for many TV actors.

Edited by swethasyam08 - 03 July 2012 at 8:00am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||CSAM Article Archives||No Comments (Page 3)" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

TB:Are Rishi and Neha cheating Kabir?

Saturday, May 26, 2012 | 4:49:18 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   
Are Rishi and Neha cheating Kabir?

The upcoming episodes of Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat are going make the audience more curious about finding the identity of the real cheater!

The viewers have always been inquisitive about knowing about who is doing 'Chhal' with whom in Colors Tv show 'Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat?'. According to the current track of the show, Aditi (Hunar Hali) and Kabir (Avinesh Rekhi) are getting married. Ranveer (Karan Goddwani) got to know the reality behind Aditi and Kabir's relationship in the last few episodes.

In the upcoming track of the show, viewers will get to see Ranveer offering money to Rishi (Abhishek Malik) to reveal the real identity of Neha before the family for which Rishi will agree. Rishi is expected to be cheating Ranveer and Kabir and when he arrives for the marriage ceremony of Aditi and Kabir, he will wink at Neha.

Will Rishi unveil the truth of Aditi before the Jaiswal family for money? Are Rishi and Neha cheating Kabir? The upcoming episodes of Chhal are going to get more interesting for the viewers..

We tried contacting Hunar Hali to find out more about the news, but she remained unavailable for the moment.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Anwesha Kamal

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

Tube, thrillers & TRPS

Ano Patel, TNN | May 29, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Tube, thrillers & TRPS
A still from CID
Thrillers and crime shows on television are gaining popularity by the day. TOI finds out

If you thought that the audiences loved only the plotting saas or the bechari bahu going about their role play in the run of-the-mill saas bahu soaps, you are certainly not keeping up with the times as far as TV shows are concerned! 

Hailed as the new big medium, television, much like B-Town, is now churning out shows on a variety of subjects and crime shows and thrillers are leading from the front. The small screen now has several shows that are sending shivers down the spines of the viewers, thanks to the suspense element. While shows like CID and Crime Patrol have been consistent TRP toppers, other crime/thriller shows making an impact include Savdhan India, Chhal- Sheh Aur Maat, Gumrah -End of Innocence and the upcoming Special Force. 

Asked about the high interest level in such shows, producer Gorky says, "TV and films as mediums are changing now. People want to see something new and different. " 

Actor Sushant Singh, who anchors Savdhan India, feels it is the human psyche that makes these shows popular. He says, "Crimes and criminals always carry an intriguing element. The dark world with no laws, morals or ethics always fascinates people, whether it is books, movies or TV shows. Also, when people see these shows, they feel secure in a way, that something like that did not happen to them."
Actor Anoop Soni, who anchors Crime Patrol, agrees, "In Crime Patrol, every case is something that a homemaker, businessman or any common person can identify with. It is all about human relationships and emotions." 

He adds, "Viewers really connect to these shows even without any glamour, jewellery or heavy make-up. These shows have something to offer consistently." 

But it is not just the non-fiction shows which are focusing on crime. Even fiction shows have their sequences of thrill and suspense to offer. A tad different from the regular tear-jerker drama. Even if only in parts, the thrill element has successfully managed to keep people glued to the television screens. Whether it is a kid getting kidnapped in Punar Vivah, or the basic storyline of Chhal - Sheh Aur Maat, the love for thrillers is beyond doubt. The changing interests have even led to a few actors treading the different path and associating themselves with such shows. Actor Hunar Hali says, "I did not want to do the same sort of roles again and again. Chhal is very different from other shows. I feel a show like this will make a difference." 

Well, saas-bahu soaps now will face some stiff (read thrilling) competition in the days to come! .

Edited by swethasyam08 - 18 June 2012 at 6:53pm

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

Thrillers and crime shows on television are gaining popularity by the day. AT finds out

Ano Patel 

If you thought that the audiences loved only the plotting saas or the bechari bahu going about their role play in the run ofthe-mill saas bahu soaps, you are certainly not keeping up with the times as far as TV shows are concerned! Hailed as the new big medium, television, much like B-Town, is now churning out shows on a variety of subjects and crime shows and thrillers are leading from the front. The small screen now has several shows that are sending shivers down the spines of the viewers, thanks to the suspense element. While shows like CID and Crime Patrol have been consistent TRP toppers, other crime/thriller shows making an impact include 
    Savdhan India, Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat, Gumrah 'End of Innocence and the upcoming Special Force. 
Asked about the high interest level in such shows, producer Gorky says, "TV and films as mediums are changing now. People want to see something new and different. " 
    Actor Sushant Singh, who anchors Savdhan India, feels it is the human psyche that makes these shows popular. He says, "Crimes and criminals always carry an intriguing element. The dark world with no laws, morals or ethics always fascinates people, whether it is books, movies or TV shows. Also, when people see these shows, they feel secure in a way, that something like that did not happen to them." 
    Actor Anoop Soni, who anchors Crime Patrol, agrees, "In Crime Patrol, every case is something that a homemaker, businessman or any common person can identify with. It is all about human relationships and emotions." 
    He adds, "Viewers really connect to these shows even without any glamour, jewellery or heavy make-up. These shows have something to offer consistently." 
But it is not just the nonfiction shows which are focusing on crime. Even fiction shows have their sequences of thrill and suspense to offer. A tad different from the regular tear-jerker drama. Even if only in parts, the thrill element has successfully managed to keep people glued to the television screens. Whether it is a kid getting kidnapped in Punar Vivah, or the basic storyline of Chhal ' Sheh Aur Maat, the love for thrillers is beyond doubt. The changing interests have even led to a few actors treading the different path and associating themselves with such shows. Actor Hunar Hali says, "I did not want to do the same sort of roles again and again. Chhal is very different from other shows. I feel a show like this will make a difference." 
Well, saasbahu soaps now will face some stiff (read thrilling) competition in the days to come! 
ano.patel@ timesgroup.com 

(From top) CID, Gumraah - End Of Innocence and Chhal - Sheh Aur Maat

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alankitaraj

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

Abhishek Malik's fan-tastic experience!

Purva Desai, TNN | Jun 11, 2012, 04.22PM IST

Abhishek Malik's fan-tastic experience!
Abhishek MalikMore Pics
Abhishek Malik aka Rishi Shekhawat of Chhal Sheh Aur Maat finds it difficult to go shopping!

This Delhi lad is a model who made his debut with Bhairavi Raichura's thriller, Chhal Sheh Aur Maat on Colors TV. And audiences have loved him so much, that whenever Abhishek goes shopping to a mall in Delhi, people recognize him and mob him!

Says Abhishek, "People who watch the show instantly recognize me. Recently a woman came forward and told me that what I was doing with my onscreen co-actor Neha (Hunar Hali) was not right. It feels nice when fans appreciate your acting. I have to think twice before going to a mall in Delhi as crowds gather and people start clicking my pictures and ask for autographs. Meeting fans and getting their feedback is a fantastic experience. Who doesn't like the adulation?"

Well, rightly said and deserved Abhishek!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

Viewers love the social drama in Chhal: Avinesh Rekhi

Purva Desai, TNN | Jun 12, 2012, 02.02PM IST

Viewers love the social drama in Chhal: Avinesh Rekhi
Avinesh RekhiMore Pics

Audiences are warming up to 24 Frames show 'Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat' on Colors TV

Revolving around the lives of Neha and Kabir Jaiswal, this socio-thriller is picking up within three months of launching. After the many twists and turns, Aditi is all set to take her revenge on Kabir and the drama will now unfold in the Jaiswal house. And maybe it's the social aspect that is wooing audiences.

Says Avinesh Rekhi aka Kabir Jaiswal, " I think what attracts the audience is that Chhal is a socio-thriller. Audience are not only interested in the thriller aspect, but are also hooked on to the social drama which works really well for the show". But the credit also goes to the entire star cast that has been working hard to make the show popular. Adds Avinesh," The unique casting and the people behind the show are also equally responsible for it's success.

Avinesh feels a successful show needs team work, good script and good performances and luckily the team of Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat has that.

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

My father brought me up like a son: Hunar Hali

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Jun 17, 2012, 12.00AM IST

My father brought me up like a son: Hunar Hali
Hunar Hali
It's Father's Day today and actress Hunar Hali fondly remembers her father (who passed away two years ago) for his ideologies and the way she was brought up by him.

Currently seen in Bhairavi Raichura's Chhal Sheh aur Maat on Colors, Hunar doesn't like to celebrate Valentine's Day since she lost her father Bikram Jeet Singh on that day. The actress was performing at an award function in Mumbai and her father died in Delhi due to liver cirrhosis. She says, "I was very attached to my dad. He has left me with memories that I will cherish forever. He brought me up like a son, so that I should be able to face any difficult situation. Today, if I hate being dependent then it's all because of my father. He is my guiding angel and I miss him dearly on Father's Day."

Neha Maheshwri Bhagat

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

Dakksh Ajit Singh to enter Chhal Shah Aur Maat

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Jun 18, 2012, 11.35AM IST

Dakksh Ajit Singh to enter Chhal Shah Aur Maat

Dakksh Ajit Singh who was last seen as gay in Maryada - Lekin Kab Tak? is all set to return to television after almost five months with Bhairavi Raichura's Chhal Sheh Aur Maat. 

He will play the role of Abhniav and will take the show to another level. Abhinav is currently serving his time in jail after being convicted of two murders. He confirms, "I wanted to take up something novel and this show is providing me the novelty. I am doing a thriller show for the first time and the response to the show is good. It is not a typical daily soap. I had been offered a cop's role in two shows and a main lead in few run-of-the-mill kind of soaps but I chose to wait for the right show. I feel it was worth the wait, after all, life is all about right choices." Welcome back, Dakksh

Dakssh Ajit Singh in Chhal Sheh Aur Maat!

Monday, June 18, 2012 | 3:08:25 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    Dakssh Ajit Singh in Chhal Sheh Aur Maat!

Colors tv show Chhal Sheh Aur Maat is all set to welcome a new character 'Abhinav' to be played by Dakssh Ajit Singh.

Dakssh Ajit Singh who was last seen playing the character of Gaurav in Star Plus show Maryaada Lekin Kab tak? is all set to make his comeback on tv with colors tv show Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat.

Dakssh will be seen playing the character of Abhinav who is the brother of Kabir (Avinesh Rekhi). The character of Abhinav will be negative.

We spoke to Dakssh who told tellybuzz that, "I am excited to play the character. I haven't shot much so I don't have any idea about my character. All I can say that I am playing one of the sons of the family who is in jail."

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Anwesha Kamal

Edited by swethasyam08 - 22 June 2012 at 7:03am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.