Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat
Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

India-Forums

||CSAM Article Archives||No Comments (Page 2)

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

'If SRK's Bollywood badshah, I will be Tellywood begum soon

Hunar Hali - the name might not sound familiar, but think Mili of 12/24 Karol Bagh or Sona of Sasural Genda Phool and you'll know who we're talking about.

This pretty Delhi lass is currently playing the lead role in Colors' thriller Chhal - Sheh Aur Maat. Hunar was in Ahmedabad recently to promote the show and (thankfully she did spare us her Gujarati thaali talk or may be she had no clue about it!). She says, "I'm enjoying the sunny weather of Ahmedabad and the people here are very loving."

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-03-31/tv/31261709_1_gossip-role-sona

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Avinesh Rekhi quits IT to join acting!

When IT professional Avinesh Rekhi realized that acting was his true calling, little he would have known that his telly serial, "Chhal – Sheh Aur Maat" will give him immense popularity!

He realized his dream of being an actor when he got selected for 'Kabir', a character with ulterior motives. Interestingly Avinesh is also a trained dancer! The handsome hunk says that he always wanted to be an actor and that the evolution that he is experiencing while playing the role is amazing.

He says that being a newcomer, this character is a perfect start for him. He comes from a non filmy background and tries to hone his acting abilities by practicing speech modulation and reading mystery novels.

Avinesh is inspired by Shah Rukh Khan and says that he tries his best to learn as much as he can from SRK's character in the hit movie "Baazigar".

Check out the nail biting mystery "Chhal – Sheh Aur Maat" on "Colors" channel.

http://www.filmitown.com/2012/03/27/avinesh-rekhi-quits-it-to-join-acting/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evonneswethasyam08

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

New twist for Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat!

New twist for Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat!

Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat of Colors TV introduces a new character

As the name suggest 'Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat', the serial that airs on Colors has kept the audience glued to the television set with its intriguing storyline.

Rohini hattangadiStoryline that is the brainchild of Abbas Mustan, has found favors with the audience, who feel that the digression of story from family soaps is a welcome break. Living up to the challenge of enthralling audience with their cativating story line, the makers of the show have a surprise in store for their fans.

Episode on 4th April, will see a new addition to the already studded starcast of the show – Veteran actress 'Rohini Hattangadi'. She will be essaying the role of a 'Tantrik'. Rohini Hattangadi is a stalwart in the field of acting and has been bestowed with the prestigious BAFTA and two filmfares. 

She has also etched her name in Television Industry , with powerful performances in serials like 'Ghar ki Lakshmi Betiyaan',  'Thoda hai thode ki jarurat hai' and many more. 

Reporter: Ranjini N.
Author: Medha M.

swethasyam08

sangeeta9211 IF-Dazzler
sangeeta9211
sangeeta9211

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
THANKS
.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

We gujaratis don't patronise our own films: Bhairavi Raichura

We gujaratis don't patronise our own films: Bhairavi Raichura
Bhairavi Raichura
Her claim to fame was her famous onscreen avatar as Kaajalbhai in the show Hum Paanch. 

Since then actor Bhairavi Raichura has been constantly romancing the small screen. After having given subtle yet commendable performances in shows like Astitva - Ek Prem Kahaani, Balika Vadhu, Sasural Genda Phool et al Bhairavi has started another innings on the small screen as she dons the hat of a producer. 

This petite actress was in Ahmedabad to promote her debut show as a producer Chhal - Sheh Aur Maat. Probe her if turning a producer was always on mind and she says, "After acting for almost 18 years, I wanted to graduate to the next level. For the last two years, my very good friend Nandita Mehra and I were discussing about the possibility of producing a show. And here I am with my first offering." 

It does not end here, as Bhairavi braced herself up with a thriller, a genre that's picking up strongly on the small screen. The actor feels, "As a new producer, if you've to make a mark, you have to do something different and risky. Luckily, the channel helped me polish up this story-line. I've ensured this show doesn't fall on the line of typical saas-bahu sagas." 

The actor, however, is keen on continuing with her acting endeavors too. "I will not quit acting as that is my first love. Although, it is not going to be easy acting as well as meeting the demands as a producer. That's why, I took a break for a couple of weeks from Sasural Genda Phool." 

Ask her if she's been choosy about her roles for the reason that we've never seen her portraying a docile bahu or a vamp in saas-bahu soaps? The actor says, "I can say I've been lucky to do the roles that are modern or close to reality." 

According to the actor small screen has glammed up over the years. "TV has turned into a glamourous industry now. Most serials have as big budgets. And, the major change has been the drift from weekly shows to daily shows - which has significantly changed the way small screen functions," she says. 

For all you who don't know, Bhairavi also acted in a Gujarati serial named Saptapadi. She says, "People keep asking me why I'm not part of Gujarati films, but, I never got any offers for G-Town projects. And the way Marathi, Bengali or Telugu people follow their regional serials, films or shows, we Gujaratis don't enjoy Gujarati shows or films. That's why the industry is almost on the verge of decline." 

Bhairavi is attuned to Gujarati culture and her regular meals include Gujarati food. She says, "I eat proper Gujarati food at home made by my mother. I have many relatives in Ahmedabad and I love Law Garden as it is a good shopping area. I love coming to Ahmedabad but my work schedule doesn't permit much liberty to pay more visits."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08nehageet

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Hunar has encouraged me: Avinesh Rekhi

'Chhal Sheh Aur Maat' has seen an increase in TRPs this week, scoring a total of 1.6 points. This goes to show that the serial is slowly picking up in spite of the IPL fever and being relatively new on TV.

The plot has already started to thicken with the equation between Kabir and Aditi aka Neha changing. On last night's episode, when Dushyant Singh aka Sooraj Thapar decides to shoot Aditi, Kabir Jaiswal steps in and takes the bullet for her. Is the chemistry between the two increasing?

swethasyam08

swethasyam08 IF-Veteran Member
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

Spooky Saturday with Karan Goddwani!

Saturday, May 19, 2012 | 11:45:16 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   
Spooky Saturday with Karan Goddwani!

Tellybuzz brings to you 'Spooky Saturday' with your favourite stars. Tellybuzz will try and get your stars to open up about their brush with the uncanny!

This week we have Karan Goddwani who currently is seen in Colors TV's 'Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat' as Ranveer Jaiswal. We spoke to him to know what sends shivers down his spine...

Do you believe in Supernatural and uncanny?

Absolutely yes!

The scariest horror story you heard as a child.

We all have heard horror stories as kid. I remember I was petrified of 'Teen Mundi Waali Aurat' ( three headed lady ). The story went that she would surface only at night and would prey on helpless kids. As soon at the clock would strike 8pm I would run home and be petrified as I did not want to end up on the plate for that scary lady (Laughs)

Have you ever had a brush with the uncanny?

I was about 16 years old and we were returning from Goa. It was a train journey and there are a lot of small villages along the route. We stopped at one station for tea and I decided to venture out. I was staring at this jungle which was not very far from me , when I saw a flour scent green light shine in one part of the jungle. It just kept moving from one tree to another. I stayed there hoping for some explanation but could not find any. It was very eerie and spooky!

When have you been the most scared?

I used to share my room with my brother and one fine night he gets up at 3am screaming his lungs out. He had a horrible nightmare and there I'm trying to console him. He is not talking, just screaming and crying. However, he just kept staring at a particular wall and kept crying. It was terrifying.

Your favorite horror movie.

1408 is my favorite horror movie.

Any horror dare that you have done.

Where I stay, there is this supposedly haunting building. The dare was to step inside the premises and stay there for a couple of minutes and then get back. None of my friends attempted it. I did gather my guts and went to complete the challenge, but I just touched the building and came running back (Laughs!)

Reporter and Author - Medha Parashar

Edited by swethasyam08 - 03 July 2012 at 7:55am
swethasyam08 IF-Veteran Member
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

Only pomp, no show!

Chhal - Shah Aur Maat The show, in an attempt to create and unfold mysteries, is only getting caught in its own web. Though launched amidst great fanfare and tall claims with the director duo of Abbas-Mustan (who have directed popular thriller movies) applauding the step taken by the channel, Chhal has lost its grip on the viewers, who feel that the story is dragging slow with a relatively new cast. The show opened with a rating of 2 but has now dipped to 1.5, quite low for a primetime slot.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Only-pomp-no-show/articleshow/13164235.cms

Edited by swethasyam08 - 13 June 2012 at 7:16pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index