Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

Rocking Show The Best on 9pm

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG Wat s show Such a intersting plot and the actors also are very good I m so much thrilled to watch the show Infact i compelled my mom and Dad to watch this show who rather watch those dukhiyaari saas bahu show .i think we relly need to Apllaud the Cvs and Great show from Colors Best show after Parichay and NBTNMKK

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uc22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rocking Show The Best on 9pm" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
yesss me too liking it --def doenst seem the run-of the mill , no saas bahu saga this -- looks very interseting , hope it maintains the momentum

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uc22VintageWine-AkkiLuvsNBT-

VintageWine

IF-Sizzlerz

VintageWine

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Seems interesting ... keeps us guessing as to what's the plot ... lets see aage ki hoga 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.