Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Raavi-The Rasmalai

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Why is Raavi behaving so weird?Ouch I mean I understand her fixation with looking good all the time but going for jogging like thatShockedRaashi was right she must be trying to impress the boysOuchBut why? I too have gone through that phase I don't remember doing any of that stuff. And when she saw Jeet too ready to go for jogging she dropped the idea of joggingShockedThat clearly means she was going to impress the boysLOL
Gosh this girl has zero confident in herself. She needs someone to assure her all the time that she looks geat, sh is this she is that. Sh needs praises all the time. Everyone loves compliment but the way Raavi is going crazy for compliments is a bit too much. 

And yes Raavi needs to loose weightLOLSomebody tell her this thing and she will be all tensedLOL

Ooh Just wanted to say it so created a new threadLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31Luv4gameskooliioSamraat_92Zari_Khanprerna4rishav-Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raavi-The Rasmalai" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
i found that things funny though...well all teenagers are not like that..but some behaves like her...specially..who are provided with all comforts from their parents...what was the meaning of ravi and sidhu sequence??Confused...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31Luv4gamesSamraat_92

Nkapoor3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devilPatrarekha

arushi02

Goldie

arushi02

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Me three!! Loved that part!!
@chocobear
She is seriously going crazy!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

frozen.devil

Goldie

frozen.devil

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
ya, i mean jeet shud hav understood dat her purpose of going fr jogging was 2 impress boys. n dat jumping on d bed thing while studying was absolutely crazy... she's surely an insane!

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
it was a sweet moment. and I guess thats quite normal in teenage especially in which Raavi is...

i loved when Jeet said she is still kid...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgroxalwys

hanna_montana

Groupbie

hanna_montana

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
i found it cute...i mean every one is diff ..i think all the kids in this serial r roking

roking in their own way..n raavi is cute ..so wht if she is bit healthy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top