Page 1
Page   of 123
Page 2 Page 123

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

Team It's Criminal

I am Rani your captain. I love Rani Mukherjee so go and wish her in the birthday thread that is GAed at the moment! ROFL

You are only allowed to post here if you are a team member of this team. Everyone else is STRICTLY prohibited. LOL
Welcome to our official team's chat club where we will do a lot of fun planning. Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)
Cause we are the best team! 

We are here to win, but most importantly to have fun and mess around with the other teams and show them who's boss! Dancing emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)

This thread is dedicated to the Truth or Dare game. All our planning and scheming plans will be discussed here as a group. Please refrain from the PM system as I don't want my PM dabba spammed. LOL And this way is much easier as it is!!  This will the the core of our game. All our truths, dares, discussions, planning, everything will be posted here. 

The game is set to begin within 2-3 days. 

Take a look at all the teams and their captains. This is everyone we're going up against.

Member NumberMunni Badnaam HuiJalebi BaiChammak ChalloDesi GirlIts Criminal
TEAM ATEAM BTEAM CTEAM DTEAM E
CaptainYuvika_15Prinsesse.Suvi-Stutz-shareenCutiepie Rani
1.SilentPrincess.-Noorii-DiehardYMfanAish-Naksh-Afridimalikk-
2pree4ru--nIdHi--sashazmohit-.Preet.-nams100
3SK1991raginisharmaAishh...first.rain..strawberryrashu
4fairyfantasy -aHnAf-samrutha-Ridzzi-Visha_Dhami
5rocking_nidhi223ramyayuppy_Aanchal_...Rafid...ArOrAMeHaK
6Naz_AngelAmnalshneverfadeawayradtRapunzzel
7-Murphy369-Sweetzo_Dips-Predator--Akriti-Ssbnnavya
8DUGGUliciousdevilish_angel-MzIndependant-princess163shobrakapooor
9Kasurbestfairy17Anu*Gayani*AnuThe007Shivani--Mahi--
10Jafrina_luvs_KM18shabbolena07filmyprincessKaJen-amaZayn
11-Chinnu-Du_NishArTizAngelmasaf57live_life
12-Barun- Sabah~Serendipity~-ArHi-fijiana

We gotta show them who's the best! Approve 

But we have rules to follow!

1) Please abide by the rules of the Chat Clubs.

2) All our truths and dares should not bash any celebrity figure or member.

3) All the dares must be approved by me! Approve

4) As you might have guessed it, ALL the teams would be having their reespective CC's. Just to make it fair, I humbly request you NOT to enter other teams CC's, not even for checking the main page. What's a game if we don't play it fair? Whats a win if we don't be honest? Whats enjoyment if we cheat? I am completely against cheating, especially for such games, and I request you all to be the same. Everyone has to promise me that they wont enter other CC's. And keep their promise. (Rule stolen from co-captain Stuti). LOL

5)  am repeating, all discussions regarding the game will be done here only. I had not mentioned the team member's names. They are there in the list, but I will write them again as members of the CC. Please buddy them, and get to know each other better.. to make the game even more interesting and lovely. (Another rule stolen from co-captain Stuti).

6) Most importantly have fun! Win or lose we're here to have fun!

*** Please reserve one post for all your truths and dares. It'll be much easier than browsing through a ton of pages.***

This CC is only meant for the following members:

-Afridimalikk-
nams100
strawberryrashu
Visha_Dhami
ArOrAMeHaK
 Rapunzzel
ssbnnavya
shobrakapooor
--Mahi--
KaJen-amaZayn
live_life
fijiana

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please reserve your post before spamming! LOL

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 26 March 2012 at 1:31pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYa_PremeerMojo.shobrakapooornaveen_13KaJen-amaZaynshareen-Stutz---Mahi---Rashu-villian-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| The It's Criminal Team - Members ONLY || PG 13" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rashu-villian-

IF-Stunnerz

-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
k ...Aaish -she loves virat kohli ...so how abt telling her to put mayank nupur siggy...or she can write os bec she makes avis only
First rain aka khushi- she hates jalebi...and loves kunwar amarjeet singh and sanjeeda aamir ali...so she can write an os abt jalebi and amarjeet combined...SK991 -she loves barun sobti,srk,arhi,...so how abt telling her to write some dostana stuff...between these 3
ragini sharma -,arjun bijlani,pakistan team cricket fan...
Truth
4) If you could go out on a date with anyone from the other teams who would it be and why?
5) Who is your celebrity crush?

Raginisharmas dare
For ragini since she loves pakistan cricket team she has to usea pakistani cricketer and sachins combined siggy and write in it cricket is my life...she has to use this siggy for 2 hrs and post 10 comments...in 10 diff forum..in those 2 hrs only

Edited by strawberryrashu - 25 March 2012 at 9:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen-amaZayn--Mahi--

Rapunzzel

Goldie

Rapunzzel

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
------Dare----

to have a siggie of Hitler didi and her boyfriend' i donno  his name...for 24 hrs and thy should make 5  comment with this siggie on Ipkknd and geet forums...LOL
how ab that???? Wink

but the siggie should be of hitler didi with her  choti and hands on her waistROFLROFL

not any pic of Rati pandey...Angry

--Truth--

which TV show u hate the most?
What are you afraid of? 
What was the worst thing you ever cooked or baked?
If you have  given a chance to  play  historical charectar ? who would u choose and why?
If you had to listen to only three songs for the rest of your life, what would they be?
What is the strangest dream you've ever had?
If you could have anything in the world, what would it be? 

Edited by Rapunzzel - 26 March 2012 at 3:40am

Sayaani-Chidiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Sayaani-Chidiya

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Ok so my opponent is pree4u who loves YRKKH and NaKsh... So here goes my truth/dare for her:

Truth: What is the thing you dislike the most about YRKKH? You can't say that you don't dislike anything!!

Dare: Write a post on how you love the jodi of Naitik (of YRKKH) and Navya (of Navya) {Give 10 reasons ATLEAST}. You should write this post in both YRKKH and Navya forums.

Rest will be updated soon!!Wink

Edited by nams100 - 25 March 2012 at 10:59pm

ZaYa_Premeer

IF-Dazzler

ZaYa_Premeer

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
-Reserved-

Dares
-Barun-  : Get  and use a siggy of Shyam from IPKKND with the words  "My Jigar Da Tukda"  and make at least 3 posts in the IPKKND forum with that siggy.Wink
Truths
-Barun- : If you were in a building which was on fire with Barun and Shaheer and you could only save one of them along with yourself who would that be and why?Smile

Dare for ~Serendipity~
Go to Dil Se Dua...Saubhagyavati Bhava?
  and look for 2  serious/sad topics and post ROFL
 and 2 light- hearted or funny topics post this Cry.
and once someone has commented after you, post it again.  No one should know this was a dare. In simple terms, 2 topics for each, and comment twice.

Dare for Sabah
Write an OS with ASR and Rakhi Sawant as lead, and this OS should be about how Arnav proposes to Rakhi and confesses his love to him. SHould be very dramatic

Dare for -ArHi-
write a 15 verse poem about nani's goat
(I don't remember the name) in the show IPKKND. and post it in the shows forum. and get atleast 15 likes. (the likes should be from someone who is not participating in the game)

Truth for -ArHi-
If you had 24 hours to live, what would you do, what tv star would you want to kiss, and who would you notify that you are dying

Edited by fijiana - 01 April 2012 at 2:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen-amaZayn

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
YAY Cool
RESERVED :P

Truth: Who is that one person on IF that annoys you a lot and you dont enjoy his/her company?
Dare: Go to the Newsroom and say you dont feel like editting and article unless you're made senior! ROFL kidding =P
Write Reeno Rocks in your sig box for a WHOLE WEEK!

2nd game
Dare: Dare: 
Make 2 topics on the drama Serial Humsafar here:
and if you dont know what HS is, it was the biggest hit serial, on aired from sept 24th, got over a few weeks ago, its a pakistani show, u need to write how awesome the show was etc, even if u dont know the characters! ROFL do some research! :P

Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 30 March 2012 at 1:54am

Mojo.

IF-Dazzler

Mojo.

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Decided my T/D :D 
for roking_nidhi223

Truth: What is the most stupid thing you have done for your favorite star that you still are embarrassed about it?

Dare: Make a cute sigg on Raghav Sia with a romantic quote and post it on the Arjun Sia AT saying "I Love Raghav Sia" 

Tongue

**Edited on 29-3-12**

My T and D for team Chammak challo against _Aanchal_

Truth: Have you ever done anything stupid to impress your friends? If yes the what?

Dare: Write and essay of 4 paragraphs(each of 100 words or above) on Karan Kundra. Writing good things about him like you are totally gaga over him and post it on the very first page of the Harshad Chopra AT in the very beginning. 

**Edited on 31-3-12**

My T and D for team Jalebi bai against ramyayuppy

Truth:  Suppose you are Bella from Twilight and Edward dies, would you be with Jacob or not?

Dare:  Write 2 paras on Dev Geet, writing what's good about these two and 2 paragraphs on Maan Geet what's bad about them and PM it to 3 Maaneet'ians, whom you don't know and cannot tell it's a dare until the game is over :) Do give the screenshots :)

**Edited on 2-4-12**

T/D against ...Rafid...

Truth: What's your nickname given to you y your parents? 

Dare: Write and OS on Samrat Gunjan and take Arnav as the negative character. Post it in the fan-fic forum and Arnav's picture should be given in the post that is Barun Sobti and Gunjna- Sanaya Irani. Make sure it has a happy ending and Arnav is defeated :) 

Edited by ArOrAMeHaK - 02 April 2012 at 9:59am

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Thank you all for reserving. But I need ALL the members to reserve a post. Only a few of you did. So once we get all the members to reserve a post then we can begin spamming! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top