Punar Vivah

India-Forums

~My Take~20/3

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Hello friendsTongue
Natasha here u all can call me TashuLOL i am new to this forum my friend tell me about this serial so i start watching today in the morning and finished the 22 epi nowLOLthe whole one month serial in one dayWinkOMG just start loving this serial and ArYa is superb entered in my fav jodi listLOLi am just loving therechemistry..Embarrassedthe concept of the show is really nice yarThumbs Upokay coming to today's epi it was a nice episodeEmbarrassedYash in green and Aarti in PinkDay Dreaming

Aarti and his MIL and FIL has so big confusionD'ohi guess Cvs will let aarti know about thetruthafter marriage and Why is gyatri sointeresting in aarti relatives.. nae aaye tou nae aae bhaiWinki just want Cvs to show Yash and aarti meeting as they clear all themisunderstanding they have on the engagement day please please CvsLOLOverall the epi was nice and precap seeminteresting. Who is that person???Confusedi guess YashROFLlol my naught mind..Wink i guess it will aprita mother n father

DONT FORGET TO HIT CHAKAS METER AND COMMENT TWICE ON kratika AND Gurmeet PROFILE.
Love Natasha

Edited by Natasha... - 21 March 2012 at 3:31pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyulekha11Nandita1970jenny.naj7sonudew-enchanted-123mitulLuvStrk-001aanyakunatMelodiousDreams-Kash--ProudGCian-gafulu14

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
nice to see you
welcome in gc land

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandstone

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

welcome in gc resort land

Sandstone

celina30 Senior Member
celina30
celina30

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Welcome Natasha

I respectfully disagree with Yash/Aarti's chemistry, so far I have seen none. They do not speak with each other, nor do they even look at each other...his stares are blank, hers look tortured and they are so silent sometimes to the point of rudeness.
But that's what a forum is all about, voicing opinions not always agreeing but different points of view

Sandstone

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Hey celina that's your point of you and i respect it but for me i guess without any proper scene they have a great chemistry they both look so hot together just loving there jodi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulpickachu

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Hi!!
Welcome to PV forum!!
My name is Fatima.
Aarya's chemistry is gr88!

Sandstone

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Hi!!
Welcome to PV forum!!
My name is Fatima.
Aarya's chemistry is gr88!

Thanks dear.. Yup they awesome chemistry Embarrassed

pickachu

Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum Natasha . Yeah this soap seems to be interesting and slowing attracting the viewersSmile.

Edited by Indomitable - 21 March 2012 at 1:43pm

pickachu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index