Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shilpa07 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

ya khusi,I also read that Anuj was her fav actor n she also fell in love with him but he married someone else.

waise achcha hua ki usne shaadi karli nahin to juhi ko hussain pasand kaise aataπŸ˜‰

And have u noticed tht hussain dunt talk abt juhi everywhere but juhi always keep talking abt hussain.You know in KJSS three times juhi came there n talked to hussain as he was her husband.

One scene was there in which kumkum had to return the money to play a game,she returned  the money saying tht even if she looses

then also the money which she returned will be in her hands as the money is of hussain n when he comes to home he 'll hand the money to her.

Ha when she was saying all this it looked as if both r husband n wife!!

Shilpa07 thumbnail
n u know ther's another scene on valentine day spl where juhi wins a lot of prizes n hussain tells her:"maine tumhe kitne saare gift diye hai VDay par.Meri gift kahan hai?" for thisd juhi replies"yeh sab to tumhare hi hai naa.Dekho jab tum ghar aaoge to AC tum chalaoge,jab hum drive pe jaayenge to music tum lagaoge toh ye sab to tumhare hi hue na!πŸ˜†
damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† yeah i ave seen that 😳
Shilpa07 thumbnail

damsel u said u dunt get KJSS then how did u see?

well its good tht u saw  itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

yaa shilpa i no this article where heading is -"is anuj juhi's objection?"

but i think this is a rumour

fav costar to theek hai but pyaar not seems goodπŸ˜‰

zara29 thumbnail

yah i also heard dat  stupid anuj was his fav co-star & she fell in luv with him!!!!pyaar woh bhi jatin se>.my foot!!!!http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/FSS_KJSS-PKP/😑but thanx to anuj dat he got married,acha hai khud hi hu-ju ke raaste se hat gaya.""""marriages r made in heaven""so hu-ju ko yah baat ab samjh leni chayeeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

yup!i also read in a no of juhi's interviews that she always appreciates hussain & he is her fav co-star!😊😊

shilpa:: damsel is rite dat we dun get kjss here ,i hav also seen the vday episode of kjjss in the videos yaar!from that grp!

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/FSS_KJSS-PKP/

damsel111 thumbnail
yeah thanx zara i got the videos from that grp πŸ˜ƒ
they ave new videos these days
hussainz interview in KJSS
check it out guyz πŸ˜ƒ
zara29 thumbnail

i hav also watched that ep's video where juhi & tasneem both 2gether play a game in kjss!!wen kk returns the money to hussain then says that "agar nahi jeete tu in 20,000 may se tu ghar ka kharch chal hi jaye ga""πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

also i liked that scene where juhi says to hussain!""esa karo pese renuka ko de do aur tum tu ho hi mere paas ,chalo ghar chalte hain""πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

yah i agree with u shilpa that they always behaved like husband& wife in kjss!shoooo shweetttt na!!😊

damsel111 thumbnail
haha i know
i luv them both πŸ˜ƒ
cant wait for 12:30 😳
Shilpa07 thumbnail

HahaπŸ˜†

Rite Zara its shoooooooooo shweeeeeeeet but i wud be more happy if they really be husband n wife rather than behaving like husband n wifeπŸ˜‰