India-Forums

Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

For those who missed juhi in pkp

Shilpa07 IF-Dazzler
Shilpa07
Shilpa07

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Hi to all members,I read in the post posted by Zara that many of you missed juhi's interview in pkp.Well i saw that n so thought to update it 4 u all!

Juhi came to pkp from kumkum shooting,she was wearing light blue saree.Shweta(anchor of show) asked her is c(juhi) married due to her getup(c was wearing mangalsuttra n sindoor etc) for which juhi replied laughing-nahin maine koi shaadi nahin ki,yeh sab to sumit ki kumkum ke hai(haha what she meant must b tht c want hussain in real life to marry her).They all laughed.THen kumkum was asked that how she got the kumkum offer!She told that for the audition of main lead(kumkum) 1000 girls came out of which juhi was selected(thank god c was selected).

Then they asked her from where c belongs n how she came to mumbai to which c said tht she'z from Rajasthan n she has a uncle of her who lives in mumbai so she came here.Her uncle is a director

So they asked her why she refused when her uncle said tht he wud recomend her in acting career..C said tht she want to do everthing by herself n dint want any help from anyone.

She won the title of miss rajasthan but dint participate in miss india competition due to her short height.

She was asked who'z her fav costar in kumkum.She said that HUSSAIN is her fav costar(as we dunt know  it ha!Wink).She said tht in earlier days of kumkum serial she dint talk to hussain much as she thought hez not a nice person.Then kumkum serial had a twist when hussain has to marry her n on the karvachaut the story was demanding romantic scene btwn juhi n hussain to which juhi was tensed to do tht scene.When c was shooting 4 the scene(where juhi n hussain hv to show romance) she broke out n started crying n ran into the makeup room.Then the director told everyone to leave n then the director n hussain comforted her telling tht this is just a scene n u dunt need to get nervous.Then juhi did the scene brilliantly n naturally n after tht scene juhi was thinking why did she crierd 4 such a small thing.From tht day both became very good friends

Thats all what they showed!!

Hope u all like thisTongue

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 11:20am | IP Logged

u no what jab juhi se puchha gaya ki who is her fav costar then c said"dal diya na darm sankat main"LOL

then c said hussain is her fav and said to hussain  on camera that listen to me i am said ur name on camera u ve 2 give thanx 2 me when u meet me 2morrow at setLOL

hussain ka sunke romanchak aur sweta screem at herLOL

zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

thanx a lot lovehussain&kk & khusi! 4 the nice update! wow both of u still remember the questions& answersof that interview!!!!as its a very old interview!

hmmm fav co-star is hussain ,hona bhi chayee !!!!

well i think wen he entered this field she must hav mad her mind for such situations i.e doing romantic scenes or wateva....but the credit goes to our luvly hussain who made her feel comfortable!

thanx hussain otherwise we never get to c such nice & luvly scenes of both of u[su-kk]!!!!!SmileHUSSAIN is simply the best!!!!Clap

Shilpa07 IF-Dazzler
Shilpa07
Shilpa07

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
U r welcome zaraTongueBig smile
Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 3:13am | IP Logged

thanx so much 4 the update shilpa!

lolz juhi thought hussain wasn't a nice person...that just makes me laugh!

LOL

Shilpa07 IF-Dazzler
Shilpa07
Shilpa07

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 3:52am | IP Logged
anytime JemBig smile
mariaam Goldie
mariaam
mariaam

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 5:14am | IP Logged

hey tahnka for a lovely interview....Tongue so hu made our ju comfortable.....such  a nice guy....
thanks 2 him so tht now v can see their beautiful scenes 2 getherSmile

****PLEASE AVIOD USING LARGE FONT SIZES****

Edited by Megha_Desai - 24 April 2005 at 9:38am
Shilpa07 IF-Dazzler
Shilpa07
Shilpa07

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 9:08am | IP Logged
LOL

Go to top