Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Ways To Embarrass Yourself In Front Of Your Crush (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 28

BlueMystique

IF-Rockerz

BlueMystique

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Your post had me laughing so hard, I spit water on my mac! I have a bone to pick with you, lol LOL

Anyway, I never know I had a crush on this guy until after I get over it. Weird, I know!

Okay, so onetime I was trying to get out my class and he was entering the class, and we got in each others way. We did the left, right simultaneous move 2, 3 times before i got so nervous that I pushed him away and ran. Couldn't look him in the eye for days after that! To add to that my professor (I swear, that prof. hated me!) paired me up with him the next day for a group project Angry You can imagine how well that went.

We were in the same art class too. One day at the beginning of the class, I was getting all my stuff for painitng and he was behind me and trying to reach the brushes. I didn't know about him being behind me and turned around. I dropped the paint all over him, stared at him shocked for a minute, then ran like a bat out of hell. Oh and the next day I tried to apologize to him, but ended up ranting for a good five minutes, and when he looked at me all confused, I just yelled SORRY! loudly and tried to run out of there but ended up knocking a box of paints, again! Not on him though, lol. Thank god for small mercies!

There are countless others, but i think we have established that I am crazy!LOL

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20rosalinda923striix_zariahmagnetasunsetsmarty94...SankaDevi...inspiringstarsblackdice1001khusiarnavpaayaalLucyLindaDewkarismasunena2293shiv-gauri4evapurplekid_BacknForth_nonasiStormChaserdebby_11Purple_LadyAngelTeen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ways To Embarrass Yourself In Front Of Your Crush (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SaJanLuv14

IF-Dazzler

SaJanLuv14

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
I had to stop at the 3rd one, knowing that my stomach already hurts from being sick and now laughing too, you and Khushi both of you are sooo cute~ XD 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsansoumyakLucyLindaDewnonasi

MsDramaQueen

IF-Rockerz

MsDramaQueen

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

Originally posted by arnavluvkhushi

GIRL I TOTALLY LOVE U!!
I HAVE ALSO EMBARASSED MYSELF IN FRONT OF MINE SOOO MANY TIMES!!! ITS COUNTLESS!!
BUT I BET URE CRUSH KNOWS U LIKE HIM :) Heart
THIS WAS AN AWESOME POST!
U GOT GUTS GIRL!!! 
ROFL

Haahahh thanks :') I didn't even MEAN to do any of these things. I would just automatically behave like an absolute moron whenever he was around.

Ahaahh he had no idea. He told me he just thought I was straight up insane. :')

I know you didn't mean it! LOL
that's ok dude everyone does that!
I wud luve it if you share some of ure experiences with me
I shall tooLOL

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
such cute stories!! loved reading them!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi

much.love

Goldie

much.love

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Bahahahahahaha W*F this is too funny hahahhaha LOL

Man i love you for bringing this up ...reminds me of my days :P

--Well ironically i actually crushed on my senior who was a muslim lol! Gosh he was so freakin hot Blushing (During high school)

So I yeah i was pretty scard to talk to him, everytime i tried i would chicken out at last moment so one day my friends planned to push me so that i would fall on him and end up talking !
But then when they pushed I stamped on his foot by mistake and he went "What the hell" :O :O
I got pissed and i was like "what is wrong with you..are you blind??"Ouch--Yes that was my pathetic first encouter hahaha..!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20div26samaz95...SankaDevi...khusiarnavpaayaalsunena2293LucyLindaDewarisainonasi_BacknForth_Barbie3143debby_11bewakoofLadkiFreshDaisy

Simran234

Goldie

Simran234

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
You beat Khushi in this :D Man! No offense but people should take classes on how to avoid/ignore/creep someone out from you :)

Simran :D...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyakarisaikhusiarnavnonasi

Marybarton

IF-Rockerz

Marybarton

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
OMG this is too funny. I read the whole thread. Great to hear everyone's embarrassing stories. I know what you mean about being from a certain background, etc but it sounds like he found you cute too. So yea, let it happen if it does. You never know Smile

I thought hard and I don't have any real stories. But I have been very awkward in general around the object of affection. I save myself by never expressing myself around the guy, very reserved. Usually, I also do the classic, be around but ignore thing. I tend to be rather mean too. But I am sure the awkwardness makes me pretty silly. Other times, if I am in a good mood, I will engage in banter with the person. Unfortunately, ones that I want to pick up on clues don't and one's I don't...do! What the!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20sarahehsansoumyak3striix_zariah...SankaDevi...karismaLucyLindaDewnonasi_BacknForth_FreshDaisy

BlueMystique

IF-Rockerz

BlueMystique

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sim1623

You beat Khushi in this :D Man! No offense but people should take classes on how to avoid/ignore/creep someone out from you :)

Simran :D...

Offense? Not at all...I would sign up in a jiffy if any such classes existed. Might make any such future encounters less embarrassingLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsansoumyakLucyLindaDew

Post Reply New Post

Go to top