Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Ways To Embarrass Yourself In Front Of Your Crush (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 28

arisai

Goldie

arisai

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

lol..i dont think so...i havent thought about him in years! today i read this and thought about him cuz I really did like him..LOL..plus, he is of diff religion...I dont care about anything else but diff religion is a deal breaker...you should root for my LS with someone new..lol..i sure would love to fall in love..LOL

This is true. I think my entire family would have simultaneous heart attacks if I married a non-muslim. My guy was though, but not from the same country. How could I possibly deal with someone who didn't get Asian bants? I mean, not speaking Bengali is fine as long as they can speak Hindi... but he only spoke English and Farsi.

Farsi is incomprehensible. I know this from experience because he and I once had a slanging match in our respective mother tongues :'L

Hahaha I hope you do too! And myself. Because adorable and hilarious though this crush was, I doubt it was "love". 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeni01sarahehsansoumyakblackdice1001paayaalnonasimomo121FreshDaisy-Huma-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ways To Embarrass Yourself In Front Of Your Crush (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

a.kaur

Goldie

a.kaur

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
LOL lol! totally relate-able!
And i agree...Khushi's not being nearly as immature as some of gals can be in reality Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20soumyaknonasimomo121

arisai

Goldie

arisai

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saavan_lover

Trust me I have been there too! lol I would always end up making a BIG fool out of myself in front of my crush, but we didnt go to school or anything so it was even more awkward! 
But we had our moments, I was pretty sure that he liked me as much as I liked him. BUT I was proven wrong when there was a misunderstanding between us and then a few years later I found out that he's gotten married. I guess it wasnt meant to be. So, yea that was my sad story ;(
Sorry for spoling the fun atmosphere with my depressing story :(
--Ash

I'm so sorry. I  don't really know how to say this without sounding annoying or patronising but... I'm sure you're an absolutely brilliant person (also you have the same name as my best friend so I can state this with even MORE confidence ;L) and this guy was just a hurdle on the way to you finding the one who is TRULY meant for you.

The Arnav to your Khushi.
The Milind to your Prachi.
The ------ to your Ash. ;)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsansoumyaksaavan_loverLucyLindaDewSaJanLuv14momo121

AR_ArShi

AR_ArShi

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
awww!!your stories are sooo cutee and funnyyy! 

Edited by AR_ArShi - 20 March 2012 at 6:08pm

JustFlameAHolic

Goldie

JustFlameAHolic

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

Originally posted by JuS**LameAHolic

aww I'm Indian, live in Leicester :) 

arw okayy! but then you never knoww what the future holds ..you might meet him again ;) and awesome cambridge to study what? And true, was he Muslim as well? Smile

This is wicked stuff. I freaking love Leicester. Especially if you go there when there's an Asian celebration like Eid or Diwali going on :)

My friend's going to Leicester to do Medicine. And hehe, I'm being a stereotypical Asian kid... I'm also doing Medicine :)

Yeaah he was. :) Hahah I'll just roll with it and let the future sort itself out. 

what theee!!! you clever girlll!! Smile

arisai

Goldie

arisai

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunena2293

Hahaha...I'm sure all of us have encountered weird situations with crushes...but yours are too funny! ROFL

So my story is that I had this crush who rode my bus to school which was a 45 minute ride...he was sooo cute Day DreamingLOL anyways...lol
So we sat diagonally from each other and I always peeked at him from the corner of my eye...I also sometimes sat slanted so I had a better view of him...LOL
Then I knew he liked me too because he always looked at me too...Embarrassed
Then one day he finally started talking to me! I was like Shocked...I spoke like two words to him and then ignored him...LOL I felt so bad tho...LOL I completely blanked out in shock! I didn't know what to say! Unhappy

But yes girl! Crushes make you do crazy things...and the feelings are so uncontrollable! LOL

Ahahahahaah!!! Oh God tell me about it. How are we EVER supposed to get anywhere with relationships if we waste our opportunities blanking out or being ridiculous? :')

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyaksunena2293LucyLindaDewnonasi

saavan_lover

Goldie

saavan_lover

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

Originally posted by saavan_lover

Trust me I have been there too! lol I would always end up making a BIG fool out of myself in front of my crush, but we didnt go to school or anything so it was even more awkward! 
But we had our moments, I was pretty sure that he liked me as much as I liked him. BUT I was proven wrong when there was a misunderstanding between us and then a few years later I found out that he's gotten married. I guess it wasnt meant to be. So, yea that was my sad story ;(
Sorry for spoling the fun atmosphere with my depressing story :(
--Ash

I'm so sorry. I  don't really know how to say this without sounding annoying or patronising but... I'm sure you're an absolutely brilliant person (also you have the same name as my best friend so I can state this with even MORE confidence ;L) and this guy was just a hurdle on the way to you finding the one who is TRULY meant for you.

The Arnav to your Khushi.
The Milind to your Prachi.
The ------ to your Ash. ;)
Awww thank you soo much for the kind words! :) And yea thats what I say to myself too when I think about him. I guess he was just a hurdle and hopefully I ll meet my Arnav someday too! :) 
----Ash

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsansoumyakLucyLindaDew

sushi-la

Goldie

sushi-la

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

I read your list and WOW! you gave mine a tough competition. Brace yourself...here is my list.. This is not all the same guy btw

7th Grade

1. Tguy was in my pre-algebra class. He was a popular jock, and there was another semi-popular girl in the same class. There was a rumor that the two liked each other. My teacher liked to pick on the students just for fun and to increase the friendship amongst the student and faculty. So, one day in class, he mentioned the names of these two and said that he's sure they both like each other. (The guy sat diagonally in front of me to the right, and the girl sat behind me.) At this precise moment, the two turn tomato-red and look anywhere but at each other or the teacher. And what does the genius in me do? I shout THEY DO NOT! And then proceed to bend my head in shame and embarrassment as well.

2.^The same guy in this story. My good friend (you judge how good of a friend she was.) found out that I like this guy. She had been constantly pestering me to tell him, but I refused as I was afraid of rejection and his reaction. After lunch one day, my friend decided that enough was enough and she was going to tell the guy himself if I did not muster up the courage to do so soon. I thought she was just joking, so I said, "Do whatever you want!" Guess what? The guy was walking only a few feet ahead of the two of us. She yelled his name and he stopped. I got kind of scared (I still didn't think that she would actually say anything to him) and ran up to their side. She told him that I have a crush on him, and what does the genius me do? I scream, "NOOO!" at the top of my lungs, and sprint the rest of the way down the hall to my next class. With every stride, my face turned two shades redder.

8th Grade

3. Different guy. The room had the guy, me, and two other girls. One of the girls had a teensy crush on the guy, so me and the other girl were teasing her in front of him. He found out that she liked him, and we were gauging his reaction. The girl, of course was in denial. In this conversation, I was the one to mostly talk to the guy, but as the conversation went on, he claimed to know that I like him. I say, "w..whaat? who spread that rumor? I do NOT!!..she does (pointing to the girl)" He says to me, "I think you are jealous of her because she likes me...(with a smirk on his face). "Whaaat are you talking about (all the while my cheeks getting hotter and redder)" I reply. Giving up, I finally say, "was it that obvious?" He said that yes it was since I have a habit of blabbering and then ignoring the person I like. He also said that he didn't mind because he knows it's just a measly infatuation, and his mom agrees too. I say, "That's true. It's just a...wait what the-!!!! You told your MOM?" He replies, "Like I said it was OBVIOUS genius!" Needless to say, I have never been redder in the face in my entire life!

4. There's more...but I think I have embarrassed myself publicly enough for one evening...LOL

Edited by sushi-la - 20 March 2012 at 6:25pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeni01Loveheart120darkblossom900ruby20ramya26sarahehsansoumyakRebeccaDaphnemagnetasunsethashey...SankaDevi...Priya_0khusiarnavpaayaalLucyLindaDewangellovergirlsunena2293teri_susanjamoshi2507.anishaa.SaJanLuv14nonasi_BacknForth_SS88div26StormChaserMarybartonIpkknd-ki-fan1debby_11Barbie3143sonia_92FreshDaisy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top