Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Ways To Embarrass Yourself In Front Of Your Crush (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 28

areeba_blossom

IF-Rockerz

areeba_blossom

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
damn, that was PRETTY Hilarious!! Whoever your crush was, seemed like a cool guy. He beared your antics!

I have this guy in my class whom i fight a lot and we both constantly tell each other that we hate each other. i am positive that its not a crush but my friends do keep stories like that rolling on their sleeves!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsannonasimomo121

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ways To Embarrass Yourself In Front Of Your Crush (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Huma-

IF-Stunnerz

-Huma-

OMG!!! you are arshivmsweekly??? Wow! I love your VMs, especially, eik mein aur eik tu and the story of us! You should do fast songs like those more often...you are awesome at making vms on them..wait lemme send you a friend request on YT..Hug

EDIT: ok i dont know how to send a friend request on this new YT layout..lemme sub instead..

Edited by -Huma- - 20 March 2012 at 5:55pm

arisainonasimomo121

JustFlameAHolic

Goldie

JustFlameAHolic

Originally posted by arisai

Originally posted by JuS**LameAHolic

I LOVEEE THIS!!!
p.s. if you don't mind me asking, what's your background? like indian or what? and where in england are u from?

and dudee you two are totally destined..i mean cmonn! the shoe could've just gone up till 1st terrace floor..why hit him! 
love love it once again!!! <3

Hahaha glad my mess of a life makes people laugh :)

Bangladeshi. :) And I'm from Lincolnshire. Are you British too? :)

Hahaahaa that's sweet of you to say, but he goes to Uni in London now (he's in the year above me) and I'm going to Cambridge from this October so I doubt anything will come from it. Also he was mostly just a harmless crush. The whole being Muslim = no dating thing kind of gets in the way when it comes to moving things on ;') LOL

aww I'm Indian, live in Leicester :) 

arw okayy! but then you never knoww what the future holds ..you might meet him again ;) and awesome cambridge to study what? And true, was he Muslim as well? Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101sarahehsansoumyaknonasimomo121FreshDaisy

saavan_lover

Goldie

saavan_lover

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Trust me I have been there too! lol I would always end up making a BIG fool out of myself in front of my crush, but we didnt go to school or anything so it was even more awkward! 
But we had our moments, I was pretty sure that he liked me as much as I liked him. BUT I was proven wrong when there was a misunderstanding between us and then a few years later I found out that he's gotten married. I guess it wasnt meant to be. So, yea that was my sad story ;(
Sorry for spoling the fun atmosphere with my depressing story :(
--Ash

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Add123_BacknForth_momo121Barbie3143chandana.s

-Huma-

IF-Stunnerz

-Huma-

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

Originally posted by -Huma-

oh no...we got over eachother during the summer time and we went to diff high schools...
lol..i still remember how he looked at my notebook..kind of like how ASR checks out KKG...ROFL
no, i had a partner by then...my friend just didn't know it...ya, i gave him bruises..lol..

BUT YOU FORGET... Arnav and Khushi knew each other as kids too (or at least, that's what the original promos would have us believe) MAYBE YOU AND ADORABLE NOTEBOOK BOY WILL FIND EACH OTHER AGAIN.

I seriously hope so. (Lmao I'm rooting for your love story with this guy and I do believe this is the first time we've spoken... Go forth and SEIZE YOUR DESTINY lady!!!) ;)

Hahahahh :')

lol..i dont think so...i havent thought about him in years! today i read this and thought about him cuz I really did like him..LOL..plus, he is of diff religion...I dont care about anything else but diff religion is a deal breaker...you should root for my LS with someone new..lol..i sure would love to fall in love..LOL

soumyaknonasimomo121

arisai

Goldie

arisai

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JuS**LameAHolic

aww I'm Indian, live in Leicester :) 

arw okayy! but then you never knoww what the future holds ..you might meet him again ;) and awesome cambridge to study what? And true, was he Muslim as well? Smile

This is wicked stuff. I freaking love Leicester. Especially if you go there when there's an Asian celebration like Eid or Diwali going on :)

My friend's going to Leicester to do Medicine. And hehe, I'm being a stereotypical Asian kid... I'm also doing Medicine :)

Yeaah he was. :) Hahah I'll just roll with it and let the future sort itself out. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JustFlameAHolicmomo121FreshDaisyGayuArnav

sunena2293

Goldie

sunena2293

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Hahaha...I'm sure all of us have encountered weird situations with crushes...but yours are too funny! ROFL

So my story is that I had this crush who rode my bus to school which was a 45 minute ride...he was sooo cute Day DreamingLOL anyways...lol
So we sat diagonally from each other and I always peeked at him from the corner of my eye...I also sometimes sat slanted so I had a better view of him...LOL
Then I knew he liked me too because he always looked at me too...Embarrassed
Then one day he finally started talking to me! I was like Shocked...I spoke like two words to him and then ignored him...LOL I felt so bad tho...LOL I completely blanked out in shock! I didn't know what to say! Unhappy

But yes girl! Crushes make you do crazy things...and the feelings are so uncontrollable! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20Add123Arnavarmaan_BacknForth_nonasimomo121

arisai

Goldie

arisai

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

damn, that was PRETTY Hilarious!! Whoever your crush was, seemed like a cool guy. He beared your antics!

I have this guy in my class whom i fight a lot and we both constantly tell each other that we hate each other. i am positive that its not a crush but my friends do keep stories like that rolling on their sleeves!

He is such a laid back guy. He just kind of rolled with the punches (literally) LOL 

hahaha THIS SOUNDS INTERESTING. I am looking forward to updates on this situation (haha I'm so nosy :L)

ruby20nonasimomo121

Post Reply New Post

Go to top