Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Ways To Embarrass Yourself In Front Of Your Crush (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 28

IPKKNDfan4ever

IF-Dazzler

IPKKNDfan4ever

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
esp ur long stockings and the last just cracked me !!!!!!!! ROFL
even the 6th one !!!!!
gosh u're so damn funny !! TongueTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ways To Embarrass Yourself In Front Of Your Crush (Page 24)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChaiBiskoot

IF-Sizzlerz

ChaiBiskoot

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
wow..confessions of a lovestruck teenager..!

this was hilarious.. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bewakoofLadki

Madafterarhi

Madafterarhi

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Haahahaha, yours sound exactly like the kind of things I do around my crush! LOL

I remember once I had gone to camp for scuba diving and we were all in the bus traveling to the airport back home. I was PMSing I guess, and was in this terribly pissy mood so I just fought with all my friends, and stubbornly sat alone on a two seater. My eyes were closed, I was almost lulling to sleep, and suddenly I hear him sing "How To Love"  he kept going, "you've had a lot of crooks tryna steal your heart, never really had luck couldn't ever figure out Hoowww tooo looove" he has this incredible throaty voice thing, but I was so bugged and I didn't know it was him, so I literally GROWLED, "you're making me HATE lil wayne" and then I look at him and he looked kinda hurt! Then he just went back to singing:p 

All i wanted to cry and say was "I'm SORRY!! LET ME LOVE YOU, you could save MY heart!" And then my best friend like the traitor she is went, "look who just wants the ground to swallow them up!" 

I wanted to die.

Edited by Madafterarhi - 01 July 2013 at 12:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mingaSarikaa97sonia_92

achu_arshi

IF-Dazzler

achu_arshi

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Oh my days

Did u do all the this

Rofl

Bookaholic1988

Groupbie

Bookaholic1988

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I feel so sorry for you, or for him, but why am I laughing? Thats just wrong. Is it all the same guy? OMG poor guy is getting abused by you. 

This reminds me of my 6th grade crush.  We were at the graduation picnic and we were playing Jerry Springer(if you don't know what that is look it up on youtube), its basically where you tell people what your problem is with them and then you argue about it like uncivilized beings. anyway I didn't want anyone to know that I liked him, and my mouth just took over and I said a lot of bad things. He didn't speak to for the rest of the year. We were actually friends before that. 

7th grade- I liked this other guy and we were playing some ball game and I sort of tripped but in process I pushed him from behind, literally I pushed his butt.  Yeah that didn't go of well either.

8th grade- that was the worst. He was tall, friendly, smart, nice, the perfect guy ever! We used to talk a lot. So one day the class was playing truth and dare, and if you chose truth they would no if you lied or not by checking your pulse rate. It was my turn and I chose truth. I was asked "do you like Nick?" I snatched my hand away and said OUT LOUD, NO I DONT!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. Their response: yes you do, you always blush and giggle around him (I HATE MY LIGHT SKIN). I kept shouting No and then turned around and guess who was behind me, NICK. My life flashed in front of me. That was so horrible.  I couldn't look him in the eye from then on. 

9th-12th grade I had a crush on the same guy. Unfortunately I never spoke to him or went near him. My past experience shows I become a complete blathering idiot in front of my crushes. So James didn't know me at all, but I knew EVERYTHING about him <sigh> my sad love story.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sushi-laSarikaa97bewakoofLadkisonia_92

Sarikaa97

Goldie

Sarikaa97

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
ROFL god that was soo hilarious...

bewakoofLadki

IF-Rockerz

bewakoofLadki

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
everyones experience made me awww cute