Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Ways To Embarrass Yourself In Front Of Your Crush (Page 2)

Mili_Vanili Newbie
Mili_Vanili
Mili_Vanili

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
lol omg thats hilarious but cute.  I thought I was the only one who does and says embarrassing things to the guys I crush on but I'm not alone! LOL  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20arisainonasi-JollyJabeen-

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mankhush

i had this insane crush on a senior and on the day of holi well we went to play at the college grounds .

and my freinds and me were playing with some really dark colours when unknown to me he was standing with his friends right behind me ( wanting tiactually talk with me and play holi whichi did not know) and this other friend came from same behind and threw red colour on me and so to take revenge i turned and threw this black and silver colours that we had on You Gussed It -  HIM>.

it was like this silence had fallen around us ... lol.. it was pretty embarrasing but to be honest  fun

Ahahaha!! It's like we're cosmically bound to embarrass ourselves in front of the people we like and want to impress. 

At least you got to play Holi with him ;) That must've been fuuunn!!

And as Khushi would say BURA NA MANO HOLI HAI!! LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

darkblossom900ruby20Bonhi_ipkkndSaJanLuv14nonasichandana.smomo121-JollyJabeen-

Zindagirocks_21 Senior Member
Zindagirocks_21
Zindagirocks_21

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Haha that's hilarious .. Man I think unwound never be able to be that confidence infront of my crush to do these kinds of things .. Haha I'm still laughing haha :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasichandana.s-JollyJabeen-

niaprincess Goldie
niaprincess
niaprincess

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
...awww i've been there...

1) I was dancing with this guy that i had a crush on at this show thing.. and during practice he was twirling me around and the next step he had to dip me...and said i need to go shower...couldnt think of anything else to say and ran off

2) Pretended that i really hated a guy and ignored him, and said something like.. i don't like him only to realise he was behind me listening..

3)was singing in hindi once for a charity event at school and the teacher asked me what the song was about.. and it was kehna hi kya from bombay.. was explaining when crush was behind me, turned around and he smiled at me and i ended up walking into a door..

Edited by niaprincess - 20 March 2012 at 5:32pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal_Ice90ruby20Sadie101manjulak18soumyakAdd123Arnavarmaan3striix_zariahmagnetasunsetbarunxoxoPriya_0More-than-himMpaayaalBonhi_ipkkndblackdice1001khusiarnavsandy_nivren-Siaa-LucyLindaDewsarahehsankarismazobshehYPNHK_kiFANno.1purplekidnonasiLyraa99_BacknForth_momo121chandana.sStormChaserMarybartonwin7asha...debby_11.Sad.But.True.-JollyJabeen-GayuArnav

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
lol...I had a huge crush on this guy when I was 12...I am pretty sure he liked me too...Anyway, he used to sit right behind me at such an angle that he could easily see what I was writing in my notebook...I guess he must have glanced at my notebook when the class was quietly taking down notes from an overhead...our handwritings were pretty similar...and he yells out "her handwriting is just like mine" with a goofy smile on his face while he is staring at my notebook...and half the class is looking at us...that was awkward...

then this one time, one of my friend tried to make me his partner for some project...for like 30 secs, I am staring at my friend in shock with my mouth hanging open as I wanted to avoid him while he is waiting for my respond...then I look at him with horror in my eyes just like kkg sometimes looks at Arnav and tell him I already have a partner...

and once we were doing some play practice for our drama class...and I was supposed to manhandle him a bit and I accidentally really hurt him..

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20niviiAdd123rosalinda92durbasoumyakArnavarmaanSiMaR.coolbarunxoxoPriya_0paayaalblackdice1001khusiarnavBonhi_ipkknd-Siaa-sarahehsanLucyLindaDewpurplekidnonasichandana.sStormChasermomo121debby_11-JollyJabeen-

MsDramaQueen IF-Rockerz
MsDramaQueen
MsDramaQueen

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
GIRL I TOTALLY LOVE U!!
I HAVE ALSO EMBARASSED MYSELF IN FRONT OF MINE SOOO MANY TIMES!!! ITS COUNTLESS!!
BUT I BET URE CRUSH KNOWS U LIKE HIM :) Heart
THIS WAS AN AWESOME POST!
U GOT GUTS GIRL!!! 
ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Add123Sadie101sarahehsannonasimomo121-JollyJabeen-

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zindagirocks_21

Haha that's hilarious .. Man I think unwound never be able to be that confidence infront of my crush to do these kinds of things .. Haha I'm still laughing haha :)

Trust me when I say that is definitely a good thing! :')

He's now at University so I don't see him very often and have kind of gotten over it, so I asked him recently what he thought of my behaviour back then and his response was: "I thought you were insane... But it was pretty funny. I would sometimes come and find you just to see what stupid thing you would do next." LOL

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeni01xxSassyxxadutta94Add123NivRen_1Zindagirocks_21SIweirdSarun_wahifandarkblossom900ruby20Sadie101Loveheart120Pissa99rosalinda92moonlight99manjulak18tiena395Arnavarmaan3striix_zariahmagnetasunsetbarunxoxoSiMaR.coolblackdice1001khusiarnavBonhi_ipkkndpaayaalaneelovesarshi-Siaa-karismaMore-than-himMLucyLindaDewJustFlameAHolicsarahehsanteri_susanangellovergirlYPNHK_kiFANno.1peppygeeksweet-fairynonasi.Sia.-aruni-_BacknForth_BibliobibulusDalmuthuyamomo121chandana.sStormChaserMarybartondebby_11.KuchiMama.Ds.Sad.But.True.-JollyJabeen-AngelTeenGayuArnav-ElmoFuj-westindian

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

lol...I had a huge crush on this guy when I was 12...I am pretty sure he liked me too...Anyway, he used to sit right behind me at such an angle that he could easily see what I was writing in my notebook...I guess he must have glanced at my notebook when the class was quietly taking down notes from an overhead...our handwritings were pretty similar...and he yells out "her handwriting is just like mine" with a goofy smile on his face while he is staring at my notebook...and half the class is looking at us...that was awkward...

then this one time, one of my friend tried to make me his partner for some project...for like 30 secs, I am staring at my friend in shock with my mouth hanging open as I wanted to avoid him while he is waiting for my respond...then I look at him with horror in my eyes just like kkg sometimes looks at Arnav and tell him I already have a partner...

and once we were doing some play practice for our drama class...and I was supposed to manhandle him a bit and I accidentally really hurt him..

Oh my gooodness that's sooo cute. Is this adorable boy still in your life??

Hahaha did you then just grab the person next to you's arm and announce that they were going to be your partner? :') Lmao! Good! At least now he knows you can take care of yourself ;)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyaksarahehsanLucyLindaDewnonasipurplekidmomo121-JollyJabeen--Huma-

Go to top