Devon ke Dev Mahadev

The HIGH VOLATGE eye lock..reloaded..!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The HIGH VOLATGE eye lock..reloaded..!! (Page 4)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samsangeetha

Hema dear, sorry for my delayed reply. What to do yaar. I saw ur post when I was in my office. Not able to reply. And now, what happened to this page, I don't know. However, lovvve ur writing to the core so by all means wanna reply u. All I can give u is this Hug. Thanks dear. Keep on writing and keep on pouring heavenly pyar ka (words) shower toward us.

Awww..Sangeetha..That is so sweet of you dear..I can understand but you know even me will always be online in office on IF so that I can reply to posts..in Mahadev forum..WinkLOL..Love you all ..its your love that makes my joy doubled..about mahadev & Sati..Day Dreaming

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiRock

I just started watching it and WOW... just AMAZING!!!!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming I luv Mohit and Mouni's acting!! BRILLLIANT (is the word!) they potray Shiv and Sati very well..Day DreamingDay Dreaming Planning to watch all the episodes by today! LOLLOL

this is my first post in the DKDM forum and u'r topic is just Clap..could't stop myself from commenting! Embarrassed

aw..I am so delighted that our forum is filling & swelling with many many youngsters ..& amazing people..I am so glad you loved my madness for Mahadev & sati..HugPlease be more active here..& lets ROCKK..with the most amazing pair Mohit & mouni..whoI feel are like a Jigsaw puzzle..fitting perfectly for each other..!!EmbarrassedLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnyaSwaRon

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.