Devon ke Dev Mahadev

The HIGH VOLATGE eye lock..reloaded..!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=vanadhi]u are too expressive hema 

please do nanda virat .(since sati is busy in dakshini  duties )..u have so much love for shivji

he will surely descend from his abode as Jata for u baby..Approve...

and our forum wasiyoos will dance for ur union ...
MInaxsi is right  u should be called for dkdmdian of the week first...
then we have great time by teasing uWink ...with Mohit or shivji...

so sweet so u amigo...

take care of ur heart or else surely they will travel to mount kailas...
without ur intriguing thoughts...for him...

ya epi is brilliant in total (Rooomantic...ROFL)
he is so cool in human form...shivji is shivji beyond comparison .Thumbs Up 

u remember we already confessed that for sure he will flirt with his lady love ...
now it is done...

But picture abi bi bhaki hai dost...Thumbs Up

Awww..VANADHI...HugMy love is pure love vanadhi.Tongue.EmbarrassedI just want to drool for Mahadev yes..but onbehalf of Sati & Shakti ..maa..Day Dreaming.No one can ever come close to him.other than Sati..aka Parvati aka shakti ..I get a KICK inside..when I think of the passionate bond love that they share for each other..mere liye wahi kaafi hai jeene keliye.Hug.But thank you..for teasing me ehh.LOL.trying to tease me hun..Mein issmein nain padne waali..My love is beyond all that ..I am simply BONKERS FOR SHIVSATI aka MOUNI & MOHIT..Pata nahin may be..I was nandi's some relation in my past past janma's..BINGO..I am exatly like Nandi..I just want to see them both together .in love forever..That is my ultimate wish..but yup I am a little different than nandi because..I am TOTAL BESHARAM..I want steamy stuff also..which I dont knwo whether nandi was wishing..to see..But I am sososos dying to see..Day DreamingROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012-Nehaaa-vanadhi.Reshama.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The HIGH VOLATGE eye lock..reloaded..!! (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Hema actually I love the shows on LifeOK, Each one is unique and talks about  small town stories and dreams and achiveing it and how people can live today and see what they have traversed till now and see what ambitions they have for future...

All the shows have their uniqueness, The whole Nation must watch the shows on this channel instead of the rigorous dramas elsewhere,

Coming to Mahadev I agree, The way this show is executed is just amazing, Mythology was seen way back with Ramayan and Mahabhart started and many other which followed all are unique,
But here Mahadev is extremely different  with the angle to show mythology with a unique first love story the world has witnessed and now the other phase where Shiv Mahadev has taken a human form to win Sati... is captivating and hope the Creatives travelled through this phase but always keep in mind that the Lord is always the Lord and if needed he will be again the way the world knows him

The cast is amazing even Daksh as sati's father has shown what a father who is over protective about his daughter in todays world is ...

So the father at the begining of the world and todays world hold similar control but yes with time they change and the change will be seen if Jataa molds Daksh's mind...

I am pleased by the show Smile

pooji2012mnx12vanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLnandhi in past janma...pure loveThumbs Up i accept the fact ...but ur words are truely selfless dear no one in this world say no to Mahadev even vishnuji...(they are married once know ROFL)...u really have a great heart ...god bless you more than any one...Clap

And atlast u need steamy stuffs ...from dev vo ko dev ...ROFL 

u are so cute hema...

Edited by vanadhi - 20 March 2012 at 10:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012-Nehaaa-mnx12.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

pooji2012

pooji2012

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
res

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
I am totally amazling in awe of Mohit. I was shell shocked and couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing. U were right Mohit was breath taking yesterday. The eyelock was unbelieveble, And the way he looked at Sati with the outporing of love from his eyes. He was drowing himself in her. U could see he clearly lost control. And the anger from his voice aimed at Daksh all the more made him so appealing to me. I am a walking talking disaster nowdays. All i see is him in front of my eyes. It has to do with his appearance. He must have some kind of magenetic power to make me go gaga. Even Vivian Dsena turned human in PKYEK but he did not have this kind of effect. I am also dreaming abt him at night. I don't do these kind of things. Boy they are hot and steamy kind of dreams. I need to stop. I need help. but of course this can't be stopped as we are talking abt Mr HOTTNESS with that god given sculpted body. I have gone nuts. Am soo looking forward to tonight Mohit  and Mouni alone together. Wink They are going to be electrifying. Man i am soo in love with those two.

-Nehaaa-mnx12.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Nehaaa-

-Nehaaa-

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
hema ji...HugHug
beautiful post once again...Clapu have summed up everything so beautifully...dat dre's nuthin more to add to it...Smile
n superb song selection...Thumbs Upboth of them are my all tym favorites...SmileSmile
last night's episode was simply outstandin..Embarrassed
m totally in love wid the arrogant...full of attitude and mischievous JATAA...Day Dreamingn wat m lykin the most is...he is total opposite to our cool as a cucumber MAHADEV...Embarrassed

n the best part was our JATAA flirting wid SATI ji...gosh i kept grinning non stop...that mischievous smile n full of love glances...amazing...Embarrassedn the way he said..."DEVI...DEVI KA SWAROOP HAI YEH"...his voice turned so soft dat u cud actually feel the love in his voice for his better half...Embarrassed
and VISHNU ji's murti...awww...our MAHADEV is sooo romantic...his very first gift fo his lady love...Embarrasseddat was darn adorable...Embarrassed
the highlight of yesterday's episode was...DAKSH getting all dos verbal slaps and his sulking face...LOLLOL
hehheheh...beta DAKSH...ab aaya na asli mazaa...LOLLOL

n MOHIT...no words for him...such an outstanding actor...must say he is potraying both the characters wid equal perfection..hats off to him yaarClapdid u see his walk...wen he turned around and was about to leave...MAJESTIC...Day Dreamingds guy is hawwtness personified...no wonder he was the GRASIM Mr.INDIA finalist...Embarrassed
m soo luking forward to tonight's episode...ds week is gonna be awsum...Cool

Edited by rythmdivine - 21 March 2012 at 12:50am

mnx12.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Hema actually I love the shows on LifeOK, Each one is unique and talks about  small town stories and dreams and achiveing it and how people can live today and see what they have traversed till now and see what ambitions they have for future...

All the shows have their uniqueness, The whole Nation must watch the shows on this channel instead of the rigorous dramas elsewhere,

Coming to Mahadev I agree, The way this show is executed is just amazing, Mythology was seen way back with Ramayan and Mahabhart started and many other which followed all are unique,
But here Mahadev is extremely different  with the angle to show mythology with a unique first love story the world has witnessed and now the other phase where Shiv Mahadev has taken a human form to win Sati... is captivating and hope the Creatives travelled through this phase but always keep in mind that the Lord is always the Lord and if needed he will be again the way the world knows him

The cast is amazing even Daksh as sati's father has shown what a father who is over protective about his daughter in todays world is ...

So the father at the begining of the world and todays world hold similar control but yes with time they change and the change will be seen if Jataa molds Daksh's mind...

I am pleased by the show Smile

Ohh Shanti.Hug.That was so so so beautiful explanation & needless to say I am totally with you..!! Life OK is a great channel..but you  know great people & things  are never appreciated when Alive or present..it is always missed later on when He or she dies..I hope that it dosent happen with this channel..I mean..I get frustrated  if I think deep so I have stopped thinking deep.LOL.

Now coming to this show & its awesomeness..you have said it all so beautifully..I shall never be able t forget this experience..it has been a scintillating journey of love..with some out of this world performances..ClapMohit & Mouni have taken over ME BY STORM..& My fever is never going to end..as far this pair is concerned..!!Day Dreaming

NST1983-Nehaaa-mnx12shanti05

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Everything is so perfectly described by you Hema, well doneClap

Jata did everything a normal person can not even think of doing in front of Daksh & he got away with it, because the next moment he spoke the words Daksh loves to here, about Devi swaroop & is born as aresult of his long penance next one was Abot Shatabhish's idol will turn out to be his best artwork. He kept the balance making Daksh realise you need me.Smile

NST1983-Nehaaa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.