The HIGH VOLATGE eye lock..reloaded..!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
🀣🀣nandhi in past janma...pure loveπŸ‘πŸΌ i accept the fact ...but ur words are truely selfless dear no one in this world say no to Mahadev even vishnuji...(they are married once know 🀣)...u really have a great heart ...god bless you more than any one...πŸ‘

And atlast u need steamy stuffs ...from dev vo ko dev ...🀣 

u are so cute hema...
Edited by vanadhi - 12 years ago
I am totally amazling in awe of Mohit. I was shell shocked and couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing. U were right Mohit was breath taking yesterday. The eyelock was unbelieveble, And the way he looked at Sati with the outporing of love from his eyes. He was drowing himself in her. U could see he clearly lost control. And the anger from his voice aimed at Daksh all the more made him so appealing to me. I am a walking talking disaster nowdays. All i see is him in front of my eyes. It has to do with his appearance. He must have some kind of magenetic power to make me go gaga. Even Vivian Dsena turned human in PKYEK but he did not have this kind of effect. I am also dreaming abt him at night. I don't do these kind of things. Boy they are hot and steamy kind of dreams. I need to stop. I need help. but of course this can't be stopped as we are talking abt Mr HOTTNESS with that god given sculpted body. I have gone nuts. Am soo looking forward to tonight Mohit  and Mouni alone together. πŸ˜‰ They are going to be electrifying. Man i am soo in love with those two.
hema ji...πŸ€—πŸ€—
beautiful post once again...πŸ‘u have summed up everything so beautifully...dat dre's nuthin more to add to it...😊
n superb song selection...πŸ‘πŸΌboth of them are my all tym favorites...😊😊
last night's episode was simply outstandin..😳
m totally in love wid the arrogant...full of attitude and mischievous JATAA...😍n wat m lykin the most is...he is total opposite to our cool as a cucumber MAHADEV...😳

n the best part was our JATAA flirting wid SATI ji...gosh i kept grinning non stop...that mischievous smile n full of love glances...amazing...😳n the way he said..."DEVI...DEVI KA SWAROOP HAI YEH"...his voice turned so soft dat u cud actually feel the love in his voice for his better half...😳
and VISHNU ji's murti...awww...our MAHADEV is sooo romantic...his very first gift fo his lady love...😳dat was darn adorable...😳
the highlight of yesterday's episode was...DAKSH getting all dos verbal slaps and his sulking face...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hehheheh...beta DAKSH...ab aaya na asli mazaa...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n MOHIT...no words for him...such an outstanding actor...must say he is potraying both the characters wid equal perfection..hats off to him yaarπŸ‘did u see his walk...wen he turned around and was about to leave...MAJESTIC...😍ds guy is hawwtness personified...no wonder he was the GRASIM Mr.INDIA finalist...😳
m soo luking forward to tonight's episode...ds week is gonna be awsum...😎
Edited by rythmdivine - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shanti05

Hema actually I love the shows on LifeOK, Each one is unique and talks about  small town stories and dreams and achiveing it and how people can live today and see what they have traversed till now and see what ambitions they have for future...

All the shows have their uniqueness, The whole Nation must watch the shows on this channel instead of the rigorous dramas elsewhere,

Coming to Mahadev I agree, The way this show is executed is just amazing, Mythology was seen way back with Ramayan and Mahabhart started and many other which followed all are unique,
But here Mahadev is extremely different  with the angle to show mythology with a unique first love story the world has witnessed and now the other phase where Shiv Mahadev has taken a human form to win Sati... is captivating and hope the Creatives travelled through this phase but always keep in mind that the Lord is always the Lord and if needed he will be again the way the world knows him

The cast is amazing even Daksh as sati's father has shown what a father who is over protective about his daughter in todays world is ...

So the father at the begining of the world and todays world hold similar control but yes with time they change and the change will be seen if Jataa molds Daksh's mind...

I am pleased by the show πŸ˜Š

Ohh Shanti.πŸ€—.That was so so so beautiful explanation & needless to say I am totally with you..!! Life OK is a great channel..but you  know great people & things  are never appreciated when Alive or present..it is always missed later on when He or she dies..I hope that it dosent happen with this channel..I mean..I get frustrated  if I think deep so I have stopped thinking deep.πŸ˜†.

Now coming to this show & its awesomeness..you have said it all so beautifully..I shall never be able t forget this experience..it has been a scintillating journey of love..with some out of this world performances..πŸ‘Mohit & Mouni have taken over ME BY STORM..& My fever is never going to end..as far this pair is concerned..!!😍

Everything is so perfectly described by you Hema, well doneπŸ‘

Jata did everything a normal person can not even think of doing in front of Daksh & he got away with it, because the next moment he spoke the words Daksh loves to here, about Devi swaroop & is born as aresult of his long penance next one was Abot Shatabhish's idol will turn out to be his best artwork. He kept the balance making Daksh realise you need me.😊
Originally posted by Vabs

I am totally amazling in awe of Mohit. I was shell shocked and couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing. U were right Mohit was breath taking yesterday. The eyelock was unbelieveble, And the way he looked at Sati with the outporing of love from his eyes. He was drowing himself in her. U could see he clearly lost control. And the anger from his voice aimed at Daksh all the more made him so appealing to me. I am a walking talking disaster nowdays. All i see is him in front of my eyes. It has to do with his appearance. He must have some kind of magenetic power to make me go gaga. Even Vivian Dsena turned human in PKYEK but he did not have this kind of effect. I am also dreaming abt him at night. I don't do these kind of things. Boy they are hot and steamy kind of dreams. I need to stop. I need help. but of course this can't be stopped as we are talking abt Mr HOTTNESS with that god given sculpted body. I have gone nuts. Am soo looking forward to tonight Mohit  and Mouni alone together. πŸ˜‰ They are going to be electrifying. Man i am soo in love with those two.

@vanadhi..I will answer you later again..πŸ€—πŸ˜†

@Vabs..aw..dear..whats you name ..πŸ€—I so love your posts also..youareso like me..&here also you have said exactly what I am going through..wherein the difference..I do dream hot stuff about Mohit aka Mahadev but the difference is I dream them with his Mouni aka Sati Aw..what a Pair yaar..what expressions..what chemistry..ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS..They give me a FEVER..Never ending fever of love..!!😍Thank you for your sweet reply..Please be more active..with all of us in our madness..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rythmdivine

hema ji...πŸ€—πŸ€—
beautiful post once again...πŸ‘u have summed up everything so beautifully...dat dre's nuthin more to add to it...😊
n superb song selection...πŸ‘πŸΌboth of them are my all tym favorites...😊😊
last night's episode was simply outstandin..😳
m totally in love wid the arrogant...full of attitude and mischievous JATAA...😍n wat m lykin the most is...he is total opposite to our cool as a cucumber MAHADEV...😳

n the best part was our JATAA flirting wid SATI ji...gosh i kept grinning non stop...that mischievous smile n full of love glances...amazing...😳n the way he said..."DEVI...DEVI KA SWAROOP HAI YEH"...his voice turned so soft dat u cud actually feel the love in his voice for his better half...😳
and VISHNU ji's murti...awww...our MAHADEV is sooo romantic...his very first gift fo his lady love...😳dat was darn adorable...😳
the highlight of yesterday's episode was...DAKSH getting all dos verbal slaps and his sulking face...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hehheheh...beta DAKSH...ab aaya na asli mazaa...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n MOHIT...no words for him...such an outstanding actor...must say he is potraying both the characters wid equal perfection..hats off to him yaarπŸ‘did u see his walk...wen he turned around and was about to leave...MAJESTIC...😍ds guy is hawwtness personified...no wonder he was the GRASIM Mr.INDIA finalist...😳
m soo luking forward to tonight's episode...ds week is gonna be awsum...😎

Neha when I read your posts & replies..I get so connected to you..yaar ..πŸ€—ISuperb..I agree with everything..& that goes always without saying..πŸ‘πŸ˜›πŸ˜† I mean tum sab log meri tarah hi kaise soch sakte ho.πŸ˜›.its amazing & you have showered me with so much love thank you once again for that.😳.it helps my madness to increase as always.πŸ˜†.& as never before..! Particularly the point you noted when Mohit aka Jataa aka mahadev turned around in such sweet arrogance & attitude & a kind of Bal hat..was simply awesome..I have seen that turn around moment so many many times already yaar..!! Ufff..Mohit..πŸ€—.kya cheez hai yaar yeh.😍.& where was he wasting his HIMALAY ki jitna talent till now..I mean he has done some 2 or 3 shows..but ..this man ,..this volcano of talent has got his challenge & due only through this role..I only PRAY that he grows into a BIG BANYAN TREE with hsi immense talent in future..I so love him..that I cant tell you..and that goes sam with Mouni..till this show I had only heard about her & dint pay much concentration..BUT I now know I have been STUPID..she is JUST MIND BLOWING TALENT..!!And I adore her..!!πŸ€—β€οΈ
Originally posted by vanadhi

🀣🀣nandhi in past janma...pure loveπŸ‘πŸΌ i accept the fact ...but ur words are truely selfless dear no one in this world say no to Mahadev even vishnuji...(they are married once know 🀣)...u really have a great heart ...god bless you more than any one...πŸ‘

And atlast u need steamy stuffs ...from dev vo ko dev ...🀣 

u are so cute hema...

Vanadhi..itni taaref mat karo yaar.😳.I dont deserve it.😳.But feels so awesome..& nice inside .πŸ€—.that I cant tell you.😳.God Bless you..yaar & you have wished me so much Good because you ..yourself are soo good a person..thats why..& I must say..I am privilaged to be here with all you amazing people around to double my joy happiness & greif along with MAHADEV & SATI..πŸ€—
And as for expecting steamy scenesπŸ˜†.πŸ˜‰ahemπŸ˜›..Mahadev is expected to be the perfect husbands we all Girls aka ladies pray for always..😍.so husband means romance steamy moments & ..coochikoo toh banta hai na yaar.☺️.uske bina Pyaar adhura ..hai.☺️.That is one of life basic instincts .& beautiful too.🀬.its only that we Indians have been very taboo about that aspect..but now I think we are coming off age.& Oh yeah when I say..steamy moments I mean aesthetically taken because this show deals with GODS>.&I a sure the PD & Creatives of this show will handle it awesomely ..I have full faith on them hai na..😳
I love ur posts di πŸ€—
well yes surely it was reloaded πŸ˜‰
but picture ABHI baki hai πŸ˜†
yeh toh sirf surwat hai
agey agey dekho hota hai kya πŸ˜†
I am sooo excited 

Editing...πŸ˜†

And we all thought ki..our shock treatment was over..!! Not yet..!! It was reloaded full on..again Tonight with more Electrifying moments !! This eye lock is one such an eye lock between MAHADEV & SATI..THE MOST MIND BLOWING..ELECTRIFYING..HOT..S#$Y..STUNNING..MOST BEAUTIFUL PAIR EVER...is the most Deadliest of all eye locks that I have watched..in many many shows which I have loved..!! Because..it was like seriously THE MOST HITTING..yaar..!!Ufff..Mahadev aka Jataa had Pinned down Sati with just his EYES..!! And that eyes said so many millions of messages all at one go..!!And poor vulnerable Sati who was anyways so confused as to what is this lighting effect this unknown man who feels & looks so familiar to her ..was in utter SHOCK..and Freezed..with those eyes..awww..!! Mahadev..urf Jataa..for the first time LOST his CONTROL when he went deep into her eyes..& suddenly realised what is he doing...and tried to for a few seconds..leave her eyes alone..& looked at sides at people who were stunned with their eye lock ...BUT thats it ...!! only for say 4 secs yupπŸ˜† I recorded the timeπŸ˜‰..again he held her eyes...CAPTIVATED  IN HIS EYES AGAIN..😍awww...!!..have you seen anyone do that to anyone..😍!!NO WAY.☺️.i have seen so many hero's struggling to hold their sweet hearts even with strong masculine hands..but yahan toh..hum Mahadev aur Shakti ki baat kar rahe hai bhai..ULtimate toh hoga hi na..😍..My heart rate knew no bounds.❀️.when I was watching tonights epi.😍.ahh..those gestures by hands ..those eyes..that manly voice..ahhh..the way he walked talked & laughed..SIMPLY..Breath taking..😲! 😳😍! it was like thsi song below..from Mahadev to Sati...
Aap ki aankhon mein kuch maheke hue se raaz hai -
Aap se bhi khoobsurat aap ke andaaz hai😍❀️☺️

Aap ki aankhon mein kuch maheke hue se raaz hai
Lab hile to mogare ke phool khilte hain kahin -😳
Aap ki aankhon mein kya saahil bhi milte hai kahinπŸ˜›
Aap ki khaamoshiyaan bhi aap ki aawaaz haiπŸ€—(aww the way Sati was so silent )

πŸ‘Mohit..YOU RULE MAN..YOU SERIUSLY DO.πŸ‘.!! you have completely got me on my knees for you.😍.!! I salute you..I bow you ..I love you..forever..& I mean it FOREVER..πŸ€—πŸ€—

And there comes my turn to Praise our SATI..😳😍❀️..Today..Sati was MOUNI..isint it..!!! aww..yeah..she dint Utter a WORD...not a single word.😳.but she spoke Volumes.😍.in every small expressions on her face & through her eyes..!!WOW WOW..I mean mujeh aur koi kaam nahin hai kya.😈.Mohit ko praise karti thakti nahin hoon ..& yOu Mouni..aapko bhi.😈.mera ghar ka kaam ..mere office ka kaam akun karega..Bolo..!!😈Why are you both so dearest  to me..why..why why..!!awwwπŸ˜‰..😳.Just kiddingπŸ˜†..I love the fact that I love you both madly ..desperately & unconditionally..!!Sab Mahadev ki ichha hai.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰.!!He wants me to love you..& I love you Both..beyond words..!!πŸ€—πŸ˜†
Oooima..😍☺️..mahadev..in the form of Jataa looks like is fullfilling all his shararat ..boyish charms..which he otherwise cant do as THE LORD..MAHADEV..!!aw..absolutely yaar..dont you all think so..he is bathing in this Leela avataar.full on in love to his SATI hsi SHAKTI..!!awwwhhh..the way he bestowed ..Sati with his words dipped in ..ocean of love..& Praises.."aapki beti toh sirf..bade tapas..ke baad vardan mein hi milsakti hai..devi hai devi..(wow kya tamacha mara hai Daksh ko..silent slap it is called..more painful than the real one for sure..)πŸ˜†."Gosh..did we all just hear that or was I day dreaming as usual😍.πŸ˜†.!!What a moment ..we are getting to witness..a Lord praising hsi betetr half..in full glory..!! Which happens once ina  lifetime & that too infront of the whole gathering..GOSH..if only Sati knew WHO HE WAS..she would have Melted  like a camphor into thin air in happiness..!awww..The way Sati (Mouni) watched him say all those words for her aw..she was like.."kaun ho tum..aur kyun mere dil mein yeh halchal horahi hai..I cant feel this for anyone else..IT HAS TO BE HIM...(SHIV)❀️.But ..he is not ..or is heπŸ˜•πŸ˜²..kind of turmoil awww.πŸ€— 

So Mahadev wants to ROYALLY JAG DAKSH..LEFT RIGHT CENTER & ALL SIDES ehh.🀣.!! I never ever dreamt I will be able to watch this..in this showπŸ‘..that Shiv torturing Daksh...just by words..πŸ‘.BuT he did & OOLALA..I so wanted to danced for Dhinka chika dhinka chika ..dhinka chika..then & there,..oh yeah..!!I mean ...dreams do come true yaar..!!😍this shows ..what all Mahdev can do or beπŸ˜ƒ..but he dosent..πŸ˜›he can royally crush anyones ego ..just like that..with a snap of his finger but most of the times he dosent even think of doing any such thing..thast why he is BHOLENATH..now that his ..ONE & ONLY SATI ..(SHAKTI) is in distress..he JUST WONT STOP for anyone..!!πŸ€—

and Most imp point is all the while when he is talking ..or getting upset with Daksh ..or Calling out Sevak..!!..in his rough stern voice..his EYES NEVER LEFT HER FACE..He was TOTALLY Smitten by her..Gosh the way he said..I was so waiting to see a beautiful lady like her..she is a inspiration of any artist to excel in their work..he says..& everyone speially prasuti got that love pouring & him drooling for her daughter.. in his words & so she was very very disturbed with him..😍..I so loved that fact..& the cunning..way which he shamelessly said.."I want SATI to be with me when I do that Idol..everyone just got Numb is SHOCK of their life..!!Gosh & he got away with it ..& that too in front of the most arrogant Man of the universe..Daksh..That was simply brilliant..awww..I am crazy about you Mahadev (Mohit) & sati (Mouni..) πŸ€—I think this is the 6343724736 th... time I am saying this  but still..bare with me..πŸ˜†β€οΈ

This song below is from Sati...which explains her situation with  that turmoil of emotions she is feeling after that heart fluttering eye lock..!!

O re manwa tu to bawra hai
Tu hi jaane tu kya sochta hai
Tu hi jaane tu kya sochta hai 
Baware😭😍
❀️

Edited by Killer_Shark - 11 years ago