Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
And we all thought ki..our shock treatment was over..!! Not yet..!! It was reloaded full on..again Tonight with more Electrifying moments !! This eye lock is one such an eye lock between MAHADEV & SATI..THE MOST MIND BLOWING..ELECTRIFYING..HOT..S#$Y..STUNNING..MOST BEAUTIFUL PAIR EVER...is the most Deadliest of all eye locks that I have watched..in many many shows which I have loved..!! Because..it was like seriously THE MOST HITTING..yaar..!!Ufff..Mahadev aka Jataa had Pinned down Sati with just his EYES..!! And that eyes said so many millions of messages all at one go..!!And poor vulnerable Sati who was anyways so confused as to what is this lighting effect this unknown man who feels & looks so familiar to her ..was in utter SHOCK..and Freezed..with those eyes..awww..!! Mahadev..urf Jataa..for the first time LOST his CONTROL when he went deep into her eyes..& suddenly realised what is he doing...and tried to for a few seconds..leave her eyes alone..& looked at sides at people who were stunned with their eye lock ...BUT thats it ...!! only for say 4 secs yupLOL I recorded the timeWink..again he held her eyes...CAPTIVATED  IN HIS EYES AGAIN..Day Dreamingawww...!!..have you seen anyone do that to anyone..Day Dreaming!!NO WAY.Blushing.i have seen so many hero's struggling to hold their sweet hearts even with strong masculine hands..but yahan toh..hum Mahadev aur Shakti ki baat kar rahe hai bhai..ULtimate toh hoga hi na..Day Dreaming..My heart rate knew no bounds.Heart.when I was watching tonights epi.Day Dreaming.ahh..those gestures by hands ..those eyes..that manly voice..ahhh..the way he walked talked & laughed..SIMPLY..Breath taking..Shocked! EmbarrassedDay Dreaming! it was like thsi song below..from Mahadev to Sati...
Aap ki aankhon mein kuch maheke hue se raaz hai -
Aap se bhi khoobsurat aap ke andaaz haiDay DreamingHeartBlushing

Aap ki aankhon mein kuch maheke hue se raaz hai
Lab hile to mogare ke phool khilte hain kahin -Embarrassed
Aap ki aankhon mein kya saahil bhi milte hai kahinTongue
Aap ki khaamoshiyaan bhi aap ki aawaaz haiHug(aww the way Sati was so silent )

ClapMohit..YOU RULE MAN..YOU SERIUSLY DO.Clap.!! you have completely got me on my knees for you.Day Dreaming.!! I salute you..I bow you ..I love you..forever..& I mean it FOREVER..HugHug

And there comes my turn to Praise our SATI..EmbarrassedDay DreamingHeart..Today..Sati was MOUNI..isint it..!!! aww..yeah..she dint Utter a WORD...not a single word.Embarrassed.but she spoke Volumes.Day Dreaming.in every small expressions on her face & through her eyes..!!WOW WOW..I mean mujeh aur koi kaam nahin hai kya.Evil Smile.Mohit ko praise karti thakti nahin hoon ..& yOu Mouni..aapko bhi.Evil Smile.mera ghar ka kaam ..mere office ka kaam akun karega..Bolo..!!Evil SmileWhy are you both so dearest  to me..why..why why..!!awwwWink..Embarrassed.Just kiddingLOL..I love the fact that I love you both madly ..desperately & unconditionally..!!Sab Mahadev ki ichha hai.TongueWink.!!He wants me to love you..& I love you Both..beyond words..!!HugLOL
Oooima..Day DreamingBlushing..mahadev..in the form of Jataa looks like is fullfilling all his shararat ..boyish charms..which he otherwise cant do as THE LORD..MAHADEV..!!aw..absolutely yaar..dont you all think so..he is bathing in this Leela avataar.full on in love to his SATI hsi SHAKTI..!!awwwhhh..the way he bestowed ..Sati with his words dipped in ..ocean of love..& Praises.."aapki beti toh sirf..bade tapas..ke baad vardan mein hi milsakti hai..devi hai devi..(wow kya tamacha mara hai Daksh ko..silent slap it is called..more painful than the real one for sure..)LOL."Gosh..did we all just hear that or was I day dreaming as usualDay Dreaming.LOL.!!What a moment ..we are getting to witness..a Lord praising hsi betetr half..in full glory..!! Which happens once ina  lifetime & that too infront of the whole gathering..GOSH..if only Sati knew WHO HE WAS..she would have Melted  like a camphor into thin air in happiness..!awww..The way Sati (Mouni) watched him say all those words for her aw..she was like.."kaun ho tum..aur kyun mere dil mein yeh halchal horahi hai..I cant feel this for anyone else..IT HAS TO BE HIM...(SHIV)Heart.But ..he is not ..or is heConfusedShocked..kind of turmoil awww.Hug 

So Mahadev wants to ROYALLY JAG DAKSH..LEFT RIGHT CENTER & ALL SIDES ehh.ROFL.!! I never ever dreamt I will be able to watch this..in this showClap..that Shiv torturing Daksh...just by words..Clap.BuT he did & OOLALA..I so wanted to danced for Dhinka chika dhinka chika ..dhinka chika..then & there,..oh yeah..!!I mean ...dreams do come true yaar..!!Day Dreamingthis shows ..what all Mahdev can do or beBig smile..but he dosent..Tonguehe can royally crush anyones ego ..just like that..with a snap of his finger but most of the times he dosent even think of doing any such thing..thast why he is BHOLENATH..now that his ..ONE & ONLY SATI ..(SHAKTI) is in distress..he JUST WONT STOP for anyone..!!Hug

and Most imp point is all the while when he is talking ..or getting upset with Daksh ..or Calling out Sevak..!!..in his rough stern voice..his EYES NEVER LEFT HER FACE..He was TOTALLY Smitten by her..Gosh the way he said..I was so waiting to see a beautiful lady like her..she is a inspiration of any artist to excel in their work..he says..& everyone speially prasuti got that love pouring & him drooling for her daughter.. in his words & so she was very very disturbed with him..Day Dreaming..I so loved that fact..& the cunning..way which he shamelessly said.."I want SATI to be with me when I do that Idol..everyone just got Numb is SHOCK of their life..!!Gosh & he got away with it ..& that too in front of the most arrogant Man of the universe..Daksh..That was simply brilliant..Dancingawww..I am crazy about you Mahadev (Mohit) & sati (Mouni..) HugI think this is the 6343724736 th... time I am saying this  but still..bare with me..LOLHeart

This song below is from Sati...which explains her situation with  that turmoil of emotions she is feeling after that heart fluttering eye lock..!!

O re manwa tu to bawra hai
Tu hi jaane tu kya sochta hai
Tu hi jaane tu kya sochta hai 
BawareCryDay Dreaming
Heart
Kyun dikhaye sapne tu sote jaagte
Jo barsein sapne boond boond
Nainon ko moond moond 
Nainon ko moond moond 
Jo barsein sapne boond boond
Nainon ko moond moond 

Kaise main chaloon 
Dekh na sakoon
Anjaane raaste

Goonja sa hai koi ektara iktara
Goonja sa hai koi ektara
Goonja sa hai koi ektara iktara

HugCryDay Dreaming

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 20 March 2012 at 9:17pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012NST1983-Nehaaa-SamsangeethasohiniluvsmusicAnyaSwaRonmnx12vanadhipatakha-guddi-Nymphadora-sankalp_prapti.Reshama.shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The HIGH VOLATGE eye lock..reloaded..!!" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
OMG!!ShockedLOL What an outstanding episodeClap, and ur post is really mindblowing u wrote what i had in mindWink. Jataa was staring non stop at Sati shamelessly and flirted with her in front of her familyBlushing. Finally ive seen lots of firework from Jataa's sideCoolStar. YAY.Hug.  When he stared with a smirk smile at Sati and told that she's a devi his expressions softend. That scene mujhe maar daalaBlushing. Why am i so happy when i see them together am so so addcitedTongue with these two actors its too late i cant reverse it anymore. Loved mohitwa machismo styly.. I loved Mohitwa's expressions even more.U drool over them HemaEmbarrassed  and am addicted Winkwith these two they are ma drug and i need a dose daily in a form in a hawt, steamy and love scenes...Day Dreaming

Edited by .Reshama. - 20 March 2012 at 4:03pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012NST1983-Nehaaa-AnyaSwaRonvanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama.

OMG!!ShockedLOL What an outstanding episodeClap, and ur post is really mindblowing u wrote what i had in mindWink. Jataa was staring non stop at Sati shamelessly and flirted with her in front of her familyBlushing. Finally ive seen lots of firework from Jataa's sideCoolStar. YAY.Hug.  When he stared with a smirk smile at Sati and told that she's a devi his expressions softend. That scene mujhe maar daalaBlushing. Why am i so happy when i see them together am so so addcitedTongue with these two actors its too late i cant reverse it anymore. Loved mohitwa machismo styly.. I loved Mohitwa's expressions even more.U drool over them HemaEmbarrassed  and am addicted Winkwith these two they are ma drug and i need a dose daily in a form in a hawt, steamy and love scenes...Day Dreaming

Thank you so much Reshu..& Absolutely ...I could go on & on and write a book on Mohits expressions & Mouni's mind blwoing performances..Wohaa..what gestures ..his walk..his arrogance..ahh it looked like he was testing his Ardhangini's [atience..by insulting her father infront of her..awww..what an eye lock yaar..Felt like she was inside him & he was inside her..Day Dreaming..I am totally zapped..Oh hum dono toh..hai hi Shiv Sati (Mohit-Mouni) ke ultimate deewaniyan..hai na..Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012-Nehaaa-AnyaSwaRonvanadhi.Reshama.

sohiniluvsmusic

Goldie

sohiniluvsmusic

IF Idol Winner

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I Am Speechless!! Fatafati post hemadi!! U've said it all, i've nothing 2 say. U described each and every scenes perfectly nd our Mohit was lukng yummiest!! Haha:-D last song is my fav!!

Edited by sohiniluvsabhay - 20 March 2012 at 9:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-AnyaSwaRonvanadhi.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Hema very nicely written I was just smiling looking at the expression he was giving when he gave the vishnu's sclupture to Sati.. Gosh Mohit as Shiva has made us appreciate him so much now as Jataa a human form he is a bigger treat !Embarrassed

The whole time his body langauge was amazing and the way he struck chord with his words and expressions and Sati looking at him was fantastic.

Going back years  when the first love story started, and the way disguise was introduced to win over lady love and showing it in mythology is just excellently done by this team ClapClap

Not to miss Nandi, the way he add fuel to teh fire to the words Daksh says and Shiva returns it is WOW...

Prasthiti is so annoyed by the whole scenario, and the sisters are all looking at the situation..

Mohit as Shiva as Jataa getting the way to his Lady Love Mouni as Sati is the new phase of this Love Story Embarrassed

pooji2012-Nehaaa-AnyaSwaRonvanadhi.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
u are too expressive hema 

please do nanda virat .(since sati is busy in dakshini  duties )..u have so much love for shivji

he will surely descend from his abode as Jata for u baby..Approve...

and our forum wasiyoos will dance for ur union ...
MInaxsi is right  u should be called for dkdmdian of the week first...
then we have great time by teasing uWink ...with Mohit or shivji...

so sweet so u amigo...

take care of ur heart or else surely they will travel to mount kailas...
without ur intriguing thoughts...for him...

ya epi is brilliant in total (Rooomantic...ROFL)
he is so cool in human form...shivji is shivji beyond comparison .Thumbs Up 

u remember we already confessed that for sure he will flirt with his lady love ...
now it is done...

But picture abi bi bhaki hai dost...Thumbs Up

Edited by vanadhi - 20 March 2012 at 10:29pm

pooji2012NST1983-Nehaaa-AnyaSwaRonTOTAL-ROMANTIC.Reshama.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohiniluvsabhay

I Am Speechless!! Fatafati post hemadi!! U've said it all, i've nothing 2 say. U described each and every scenes perfectly nd our Mohit was lukng yummiest!! Haha:-D last song is my fav!!

Awww..thank you so much Sohini.Embarrassed...You always bathe me in your sweet love Thank you so much..& Love you..for Loving MAHADEV & SATI just like me..Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sohiniluvsmusicAnyaSwaRonvanadhi.Reshama.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Hema very nicely written I was just smiling looking at the expression he was giving when he gave the vishnu's sclupture to Sati.. Gosh Mohit as Shiva has made us appreciate him so much now as Jataa a human form he is a bigger treat !Embarrassed

The whole time his body langauge was amazing and the way he struck chord with his words and expressions and Sati looking at him was fantastic.

Going back years  when the first love story started, and the way disguise was introduced to win over lady love and showing it in mythology is just excellently done by this team ClapClap

Not to miss Nandi, the way he add fuel to teh fire to the words Daksh says and Shiva returns it is WOW...

Prasthiti is so annoyed by the whole scenario, and the sisters are all looking at the situation..

Mohit as Shiva as Jataa getting the way to his Lady Love Mouni as Sati is the new phase of this Love Story Embarrassed

Ahhh..Shanti..My dearest friend ..Thank youHug ..it was so endearing to read your reply in detail..thank you..& obviously I agree with each & every word..ohh that attitude & that gestures..THE WHOEL BODY LANGUAGE..was SIMPLY CLASS..!! Shanti you knwo I sometimes feel sooo frustrated ki why is teh whole nation not watching this..MIND BOGGLING SHOW..yaar..I mean isse aachha aur kya hosakta hai..then I console myself ki..I think yeh shwo dekhene ke liye bhi punya karna chahiye..sab ki bass ki baat nahin hai shaayad..May be Lord Shiva wants only who he wants towatch this show..aisa soch ke..I am consoling myself..because..I havent experienced such passion love & intensity in any lovestory so far..I MEAN IT..& the way they have shown it so perfectly & so romantically..ahh its amazing..

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 20 March 2012 at 10:31pm

pooji2012-Nehaaa-AnyaSwaRonvanadhi.Reshama.shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.