Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Two episodes have been aired and both were very interesting! The show looks promising!

My guess for the plot - maybe Neha resembles Aditi Jaiswal, and hence this Kabir Jaisawal is after her! He may have killed Aditi in that car crash, and then found Neha and plotted this whole thing! Confused ... My best guess of the plot! LOL

Btw - how did Rishi evaporate from the room with Neha being present there? Confused

Another theory - Aditi aka Neha has split personality disorder? Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

natsss1988sruthi510776MrRockySingh-enchanted-cl0wnVintageWine_dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Show is really interesting" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
soona soona is what I thought when I saw this forum LOL

ok, now I don't think she has any issue...as they showed her in the train and how she n Rishi came there, might be they show it was all her imagination Confused

Kabir might be the one following her n Rishi. He knew where ever the couple had gone. Being all so influential, n how easily people can be 'bought', he has made them lie by hook or by crook..

during tonight's epi, I kept thinking, why doesn't she call back to her home? n then we have the property issue too

pata nahi kya chakkar hai, but I'm sure loving this show! 2nd best show on Colors after 'na bole tum..'

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uc22MrRockySinghpritirays

MrRockySingh

MrRockySingh

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Two episodes have been aired and both were very interesting! The show looks promising!

My guess for the plot - maybe Neha resembles Aditi Jaiswal, and hence this Kabir Jaisawal is after her! He may have killed Aditi in that car crash, and then found Neha and plotted this whole thing! Confused ... My best guess of the plot! LOL

Btw - how did Rishi evaporate from the room with Neha being present there? Confused

Another theory - Aditi aka Neha has split personality disorder? Confused

Yes show Chhal Sheh Aur Maat is very interesting.

Is Kabir the serial killer?

But why Kabir is after Neha & saying she is Aditi, what will he gain.

Because of that  Will, which is of Rs 1000 crore, but if he wanted the will why did he killed Aditi.

N who is that guy ( lawyer cum detective) who was following Rishi & Neha with binoculars all.

Or serial killer was  following them.

And how come Rishi disappeared from bathroom, did Kabir killed or kidnapped  him or Kabir is also involved in this plot.

And Kabir is owner of hotel so all the staff are with him but do you think he is serial killer & telling lie.

Plus Kabir had withdrawn 100 crore from will

On first episode only Ist lead husband is missing.

Plus how shall we address female lead- Hunar Ali with Neha or Aditi

My head is spinning after watching 2 episodes.

Lots of questions & doubts.

The serial looks very exciting, full of suspense & thrill.

It makes you to watch the next episode to find out  what will happen next.

Good show by Colors at 9:00 pm slot (Mon-Fri)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smileyroseuc22VintageWinepritirays_dkmystery_

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Just watch the first episode and found the show very interesting and promising 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MrRockySinghSuneel_kumarVintageWinepritirays_dkmystery_

MrRockySingh

MrRockySingh

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

soona soona is what I thought when I saw this forum LOL 

Forum opened tonight only, a few hours back.

ok, now I don't think she has any issue...as they showed her in the train and how she n Rishi came there, might be they show it was all her imagination Confused

but that lawyer with glasses was following them in train then how come Kabir came there
, in some places we see that lawyer & sometimes serial killer

Kabir might be the one following her n Rishi. He knew where ever the couple had gone. Being all so influential, n how easily people can be 'bought', he has made them lie by hook or by crook..

Ya Agreed with this

during tonight's epi, I kept thinking, why doesn't she call back to her home? n then we have the property issue too

Do you think Neha & Aditi are same
and who was that lady doing puja ( Kabir's mother ?) & who exactly is that guy wearing glasses who was also present with her during the conversation

pata nahi kya chakkar hai, but I'm sure loving this show! 2nd best show on Colors after 'na bole tum..'

Yes Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha ( 10:30pm) show of Colors is also very good.
Infact Colors' new shows are fresh & lovable.

My reply &  doubts in red

Edited by MrRockySingh - 20 March 2012 at 4:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pritirays

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Not a bad show, it does keep you interested in things that are developing

I think i prefer Kabir to the actor playing Rishi (i need to get use to his voice lol)

I also thought she might have split personality but then again it feels like something else is going on here...

Edited by Lennie - 20 March 2012 at 2:43pm

smileyroseMrRockySinghpritirays

smileyrose

smileyrose

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Hi there after reading your thoughts and guesses I could,nt stop my self from writing.the show looks really intresting to watch,only 2 eposides and already mystery has started,looks great at the moment.my guess is that both rishi and kabir could be playing games togeather,cause its a bit strange of rishi dissapearing just like that and that too in the presence of neha.i could be wrong but what do u all think.

Edited by smileyrose - 20 March 2012 at 4:45pm

MrRockySinghpritiraysVintageWine

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
i really found the show interesting!
may be aditi is a daughter of a great millionare, dats y both kabir n rishi are doing dis, really confusing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pritirays

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.