Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

CSAM Query/Help Desk. (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 17

--MimiGupta--

IF-Rockerz

--MimiGupta--

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
i missed episode of 14th May.. i tried to search it on youtube but couldn't find it.. where i cn fnd full epi??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CSAM Query/Help Desk. (Page 7)" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_friends

i missed episode of 14th May.. i tried to search it on youtube but couldn't find it.. where i cn fnd full epi??

--MimiGupta--

IF-Rockerz

--MimiGupta--

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
@ gaurav_fan.. thnk u.. thnks a lott

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Where can we request for interviews?

I'd love one of Avinesh/Hunar aka Kabir/Neha

-Chinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Chinky-

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
I have recently started watching this show and I am loving it. Since I wasnt following from the very beginning, I have some doubts..hope I get my answers :)

1. Aditi died in an accident. Didnt the police investigate to find the culprit ?
2. Does Ranbir know that she isnt aditi ? He was behind those missing posters of rishi. Why does he think that rishi will be able to stop the marriage ?
And lastly, if he is planning so much to stop the marriage, why is he showing so much care and concern for aditi ?

--MimiGupta--

IF-Rockerz

--MimiGupta--

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chinky-

I have recently started watching this show and I am loving it. Since I wasnt following from the very beginning, I have some doubts..hope I get my answers :)

1. Aditi died in an accident. Didnt the police investigate to find the culprit ?
2. Does Ranbir know that she isnt aditi ? He was behind those missing posters of rishi. Why does he think that rishi will be able to stop the marriage ?
And lastly, if he is planning so much to stop the marriage, why is he showing so much care and concern for aditi ?

ok.. i guess i can answer 

1. it was a accident case not a murder.. so Police never thought someone could be behind his..

2. Ranbir doesn't know she is Neha but he is sure the girl is an imposter not Aditi.. nd Kabir and Aditi talked about Rishi but in a unclear way.. like Rishi didn't want to meet Aditi's family nd went back to Delhi.. so he went to Delhi but Rishi was not there. he tried to find him but failed.. so he thought Rishi know everything about the fake Aditi and cn stop this marriage

3. are you talking about the hospital scn? Ranbir was worried for Kabir.. when DS was questioning Aditi he sent her home cause he knew Aditi/Neha don't like him..

DS asked Neha who could do this?[trying to kill Aditi]

Neha/Aditi dnt like Ranbir he knew it nd may be he sent her to home so that Aditi cud nt take his name infront of DS..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chinky-

-Chinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Chinky-

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_friends

Originally posted by -Chinky-

ok.. i guess i can answer

1. it was a accident case not a murder.. so Police never thought someone could be behind his..

2. Ranbir doesn't know she is Neha but he is sure the girl is an imposter not Aditi.. nd Kabir and Aditi talked about Rishi but in a unclear way.. like Rishi didn't want to meet Aditi's family nd went back to Delhi.. so he went to Delhi but Rishi was not there. he tried to find him but failed.. so he thought Rishi know everything about the fake Aditi and cn stop this marriage

3. are you talking about the hospital scn? Ranbir was worried for Kabir.. when DS was questioning Aditi he sent her home cause he knew Aditi/Neha don't like him..

DS asked Neha who could do this?[trying to kill Aditi]

Neha/Aditi dnt like Ranbir he knew it nd may be he sent her to home so that Aditi cud nt take his name infront of DS..

Thank you so much ! Yes I had doubts about the hospital scene but now I am getting everything. Thanks a lot again :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--MimiGupta--

bwoodlover01

bwoodlover01

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Hi, I just started watching the show a couple days ago and I have the following questions I was hoping someone can soon answer for me, so I have a better understanding of the show! Thanks!

1. Why did Rishi marry Neha in the first place if he didn't truly love her? How did he "cheat on her" ? Was he the one that suggested the Aditi plan to Kabir?
2. Who is the inspector guy? Is he nice or bad? Is he the one making all the plans and trying to kill the girl? Is he trying to kill Neha or Aditi? What does he know?
3. Why does Rishi come back? Why is he "missing"?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.