Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 17

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shifali*

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

I love Karanvir as an actor but do not like viraj at all... n HC Day Dreaming I'm watching LRL once again these days on weekends LOL

Shifali, we r chatting on a Help Desk ROFL

I know! It's kinda fun breaking the rules for a while, but honestly, since I know Gur, the CM will get mad, I'll PM you next time ROFL But by the by, I love Karanvir since Prem in KZKLOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFL then u r just like me n my gang here on IF ROFL
yeah, we better carry our chat on PM or any chat thread ROFL

abbbeee!! don't tell me that.. I haven't seen the whole show but some of YT vids of him and I was like hayeee... but can't support Viraj as my HC is there, sorry Embarrassed 

PS: this sunday there's a ME, with both our favs coming together! Day Dreaming LOL

Edited by _dkmystery_ - 09 May 2012 at 7:51pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CSAM Query/Help Desk. (Page 6)" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

I love Karanvir as an actor but do not like viraj at all... n HC Day Dreaming I'm watching LRL once again these days on weekends LOL

Shifali, we r chatting on a Help Desk ROFL

I know! It's kinda fun breaking the rules for a while, but honestly, since I know Gur, the CM will get mad, I'll PM you next time ROFL But by the by, I love Karanvir since Prem in KZKLOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFL then u r just like me n my gang here on IF ROFL
yeah, we better carry our chat on PM or any chat thread ROFL

abbbeee!! don't tell me that.. I haven't seen the whole show but some of YT vids of him and I was like hayeee... but can't support Viraj as my HC is there, sorry Embarrassed 

PS: this sunday there's a ME, with both our favs coming together! Day Dreaming LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL *sigh* I actually do like HC more, but ah well...it's not like I have a crush on him but I think he's a fab actorLOL

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

LOL *sigh* I actually do like HC more, but ah well...it's not like I have a crush on him but I think he's a fab actorLOL

n I have a biiig crush Embarrassed LOL though I'm not one of those blind fans Tongue LOL

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
who is rani's husband? i thought it was ranveer for some reason but today's ep update it says abhinav?

could he be behind the chhal to kill aditi?

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gapgirl

who is rani's husband? i thought it was ranveer for some reason but today's ep update it says abhinav?

could he be behind the chhal to kill aditi?

the character of Abhinav is not yet shown

and he may be the secret admirer of Aditi Confused

aassddffgghhjjk

Groupbie

aassddffgghhjjk

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
 i donot understand that whether aditi is neha

CB-fan

Groupbie

CB-fan

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Can someone give link to 'the story so far' section? Thank you.

tushal 002

Groupbie

tushal 002

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
please can some upload the song it was aired 11th april when neha shoot kabir.. thank you

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.