Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

CSAM Query/Help Desk. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 17

sparkle2985

IF-Sizzlerz

sparkle2985

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
can anyone tell me where r  the written updates of the show from the beginning of the show

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CSAM Query/Help Desk. (Page 4)" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkle2985

can anyone tell me where r  the written updates of the show from the beginning of the show

look through the pages

you will find them

sneak-peek

Goldie

sneak-peek

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Help needed please!

Is there a media gallery for CSAM? I am very keen on downloading the BG score of the show.

Thanx!

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneak-peek

Help needed please!

Is there a media gallery for CSAM? I am very keen on downloading the BG score of the show.

Thanx!
No there is no media gallery yet

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Yeah, this may not seem like the best equation, but can someone quickly summarize the whole 'Neha-Aditi-Kabir' thing to me? I am trying to learn a month worth of this show in like 2 paragraphs.

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shifali*

Yeah, this may not seem like the best equation, but can someone quickly summarize the whole 'Neha-Aditi-Kabir' thing to me? I am trying to learn a month worth of this show in like 2 paragraphs.

chk out:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2895092

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

chk out:

Oh great, thanks. So basically Kabir's real wife Aditi died or something? And Neha is Aditi's look-alike? And he needs Neha to basically act as Aditi even though Neha's real husband is Rishi?

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

chk out:

Oh great, thanks. So basically Kabir's real wife Aditi died or something? And Neha is Aditi's look-alike? And he needs Neha to basically act as Aditi even though Neha's real husband is Rishi?

exactly! but in the last episodes, they showed that Rishi knew very well what was going on n demanded money from Kabir n faked the wounds n has no interest in Neha.. he literally threw her in Kabir's arms, after hitting her unconscious and told Kabir to do whatever he wants with her Ouch
Neha or Aditi whoever she is doesn't know that Rishi is not so innocent...

n now atlast Kabir is going soft towards her so a potential love story coming up, while on the other hand Rishi's greed is increasing, his words towards Karan r turning very harsh

The cid officer tried killing Neha in the last epi, which I presume u have already seen Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.