Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

CSAM Query/Help Desk. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 17

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
who is karan? i mean how is he related to kabir?
and why is he helping him so much?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CSAM Query/Help Desk. (Page 3)" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-GredForge-

IF-Rockerz

-GredForge-

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
i want to know abt karan goddwani's charater in this show! what it is and his role? can sum1 just gimme a brief update on his characer?
thanku!:)

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

who is karan? i mean how is he related to kabir?
and why is he helping him so much?

Karan is an orphan, whom Kabir has supported n helped him throughout studies n in becoming a lawyer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Masooma Bukhari

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
i hv started watching this show from today's mega epi...the story summary i know from the 1 hour telecast that they aired today in early evening...
i hv a few questions though...

1. is aditi and neha the same person...they r saying aditi has lost memory ...so is it possible that they r same person...if so then kabir is the legal husband and not rishi...

2. who killed aditi's lawyer in the jungle...i dont think the killer is either kabir or his friend (forgot his name)

3. is neha a positive character...i mean i know she wants to save rishi...but does she have any ulterior motive...if she is aditi then is it possible that she is faking her memory loss...

pls someone clarify my doubts...

ranbirkialliya

ranbirkialliya

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
can anyone plz post the link of mp3 for yeh haseen vadiyan played on chhal as background the fast one played on 20 th april i think

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Question about CSAM:

-My Hindi is not that great, so could someone translate the meaning of the title. I know what Chaal means, but not sure about "Sheh aur Maat"

Thanks !

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gapgirl

Question about CSAM:

-My Hindi is not that great, so could someone translate the meaning of the title. I know what Chaal means, but not sure about "Sheh aur Maat"

Thanks !

answer is there on the very first page of this Help Desk.

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

i hv started watching this show from today's mega epi...the story summary i know from the 1 hour telecast that they aired today in early evening...
i hv a few questions though...

1. is aditi and neha the same person...they r saying aditi has lost memory ...so is it possible that they r same person...if so then kabir is the legal husband and not rishi...

as the episodes are proceeding we all in belief that they both are same. there is a possibility that Aditi has lost her memory and taken care by Rishi under someone's instructions as Rishi is poor. so may be she was said that she is Neha, and Rishi n she are in love since 6yrs and they married. but we were not shown their marriage Ouch

If she is faking her memory loss to find the real culprit or she really doesn't know abt her past is yet to be known.

2. who killed aditi's lawyer in the jungle...i dont think the killer is either kabir or his friend (forgot his name)

As of now we really don't know who killed him, there are few suspects but the real one needs to come out. Kabir's friend - Karan can do this but the main one is some else who is among them and we are un aware of it.

3. is neha a positive character...i mean i know she wants to save rishi...but does she have any ulterior motive...if she is aditi then is it possible that she is faking her memory loss...

It is possible may be she is trying to find the real culprit by acting like a memory loss patient or it can be that she really lost her memory; still lot yet to come for clarity. we need a small thread to join all this which may be clear for us as what is going on exactly. Embarrassed

pls someone clarify my doubts...
Hope this gave some idea. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.