love1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
thanx to  Sunshine
Kumkum opens her eyes when su goes.they show all flashback scenes .She's sitting alone thinking abt su and some more flashback scenes.Then she says to god tht su ki raksha karna use himmat aur shakti dena.Yaha par to phir bhi mera poora parivaar he wahan su bilkul akela hai(while she's lost in her thought they show a burglar comin in the house and looking for money.He finds the money and is abt to go when he makes sum noise and kk hears it and says kaun hai waha pe kaun hai .....she sees him and tries to stop him but he pushes her on the ground .....she catches his leg and he says chod merko  so she says nahi mai tumhe yeh paise nahi lene doongi plz yeh paise wapas kardo...he keeps a knife on her neck and says gala katdoonga chod merko ...she still doen't let goand he pushes her and turns to run ....kk gets up and removes his mask and sees his face(kind of).....he pushes her so hard now tht she falls and hits her head on the chair....he runs and while going he locks the door .... she screams chor chor koi roke many times and then whole wadhwa family and chawl he log are outside the door tellin her to open it...then they realise door is locked frm outside....they go in and see kk on the floor ...her head bleeding and she's crying...she tells them woh chor hamare saare paise lekar chala gaya koi roko use....evry1 is shocked

Break

Whole family is shocked and sad but the chawl ppl walk away saying tht sab natak kar rahe he kyuki security ka paisa jama karna hai  leaving them even more devastated...kk is sittin in a corner thinking abt the burglary when vr comes around giving tea...dadi says she doesn't want and dada says aisa nahi karna chahiye and stuff when tht bengali female comes and says dubai seapke bete ka phone aaya he ....5 mts ke baad phir aayega....bahu ko bulaya he....hearing this kk is happy(flashback scenes of su giving her 15000 paise)  but is also thinking how will she tell su ki uske diye hue paise chori ho gaye  he'' be worried.....she goes and stands near the phone when 2 boys cum and tell the dukaanwala to giv a couple of things for raghu bhai   dukanwala says raghu ke paas kahan se aaye itne paise and stuff and those 2 boys says isse apko kya aaj to party hogi and stuff ...kk listens to their conversation and cries....suddenly phone rings(flshbk of muskurahat scene)....she quickly picks the phone and in a happy tone says su tum kaise ho pahunch gaye and stuff..he says mai thikho aur tum  kya mujhe miss karri ho...she says nahi aur jaldi se phone rakho  he says kui...she says bekaar me lambi baat hojayegi ...and he says haan tum sahi keh rahi ho(she's cryin silently) mujhe aise kyu lagraha he ki tum ro rahi ho smile karo....she just makes a face .... he says  hey aisi wali nahi meri kk wali ...so she smiles and says mujhe mera su wapas chahiye  he says... miljayega tumhe... apna aur doosre sab ka khayal rakhna and then he keeps the phone....she goes upstairs and is lost in her thoughts when she dashes with a guy and says sorry  and keeps staring at him.

Break

She's staring at him when his mom cums(bengali female)and says ai aise kya ghoor rahi he mere bete ko  pata nahi aur kya kya chalta he in logo me ...she says raghu beta tu jaa....he says haan jaata hoon...while he's going kk observes him and flshbk of tht mask removing scene...she's staring at him for quite sumtime when veena cums and says chal kk beta  policestation nahi jaana he...so she says hann me aik minute me ayi...she goes to bengali's house and tells aap kya aik minute bahar aayegi mujhe kuch baat karni he...she says me yeh police ko bhi bata sakti thi lekin mai jaanti hu ki parivar ki izzat kya hoti he islie mai sirf aapse keh rahi hoon....tht female says kaunsi baat kya kehrahi he tu?so kk says she thinks raghu has (her son) is the chor.... tht female pulls kk's hand and takes her downstairs shouting on top of her voice...raghu dekh yeh kya keh rahi hai  yeh bolti he ki tune chori ki....kya tune ki he chori  bol na raghu bolna  ... so he says nahi maa maine chori nahi ki...and it ends on kk's shocked face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nasteho thumbnail

that was nice. can you do me a favor.can you send me the episodes on my email. and please write in english because i understand but i can read. thank again.

[email protected]

uzzy4evar thumbnail

ye can u send dese 2 mine aswll plzz thnx a lot if u [email protected]@hotmail.com😃

[email protected].

thnx alot