Punar Vivah

Yash's Side

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sammy_jag

Groupbie

sammy_jag

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
So far I've seen Aarti warming up to Yash's kids and I've also seen Ansh expressing his happiness over his new dad.
But I haven't seen Yash really trying to get to know Ansh and neither have I seen Yash's kids being excited about their new mummy...
Why is it so one-sided?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mildleoDeeps000Annie0247nikita_786narangi314AIMAMSKNeelam..gafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yash's Side" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
that's true...

Actually both Aarti and Yash have decided to marry for the sake of their children. They say it over and over again...and each is aware that the other has children...they don't seem to have factored that in. They haven't thought about their responsibilities to the others' child/children.

As for yash: he seems to have made up his mind that Aarti will be a good mother to his girls (from their limited interaction...go figure...but okay, lets give him the benefit of the doubt...he has an "instinct").
You're right in that he hasn't thought about Ansh at all...maybe it will slowly sink in that this little boy has given his heart to him and he is going to have to be responsible...

As for Aarti: Not getting it at all. She thinks Yash is some kind of lafanga...then how does she think he'll make a good father to Ansh???Confused Beyond me. 

In the end we have no choice but to put it down to the convoluted logic of the soap world where very little makes any sense...
and however absurd and ludicrous the road ahead might be we can hang on the the thought the leads will get together in the end ... and live happily ever after...LOL i only wish they made the journey worthwhile...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Deeps000Annie0247SudsAddictCathy25gafulu14

GCrck

IF-Dazzler

GCrck

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Ther r some things which cvs need 2 corect... More imp to ladies is der, thats nt bad bt balance is needed bt i m waitin 4 aarya story 2 start

sammy_jag

Groupbie

sammy_jag

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Aarti is just concerned with the fact that her son likes Yash. What she fails to realize is that Yash is probably the first man the poor child knows (apart from the grandfather). Its obviouss
 that he will like him. ...

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
COZE OF ARTI YASH SCARED TO SAY OR DO WITH HER SON
COZE YASH KNEW , HE MAD BAD REPUTATION IN ARTIS MIND EVEN NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG. SO HE TRY TO FIX 1ST WITH ARTI 1ST THAN 2ND STEP HER SON

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.