Punar Vivah

My take on this track and serial.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AshKasamse

Groupbie

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggulharshithaaaaaaapickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My take on this track and serial." in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harshithaaaaaaa

IF-Rockerz

harshithaaaaaaa

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
they 3 evils in our show (yash mom,yash bua and maansi)...i hate all d three...i liked ur idea how truth should be exposed as u said it looks simple yet complexed...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srocksGuggulpickachu

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I really like yash's younger brother and paridi's jodi together.. they really do make a chirpy and bubbly couple full of happiness; ready to woo their own world..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.