Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

20th Mar,12: WU :Pradeep leaves Naukri 4 Chokri ;)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

mrvlsmedhsBsankhabsfanAMSTmilwebAnku_20naniprishadbestpearldesaipgshahaasaxena3ivanta29prefix3MefromNJHeenapHridiivy_softyeglesushavvijolly_flWestwickameetasingh4cherry_ikmyshanaj7jyoti06swethasyam08Magical_KaShPriyank.bones88shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "20th Mar,12: WU :Pradeep leaves Naukri 4 Chokri ;)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu..

Wolia what an episode, Anushka known she would tear the resignation letter, and when Mona came to meet Pradeep and he had left Anushka called her to her cabin and twisted the situation and requested that he get back to work and convered up everything..

Wonder why Mona did'nt confront her and ask why my husband's phone was at your place.. The CV's allways do that since as a women Mona could have easily asked Anushka and knowing the fact Anuskha might cover up about it

Here @ home Pradeep bombarding on Mona was too harsh
He is truly on a major guilt trip and the tone is definatly due to that, Mona has no clue abt what is happening and she as a wife and for her family she requested Pradeep to join back since she has seen how hard Pradeep has tried to get himself to a position  with efforts which just got recognized, but little does she know the reason, but that dose'nt give Pradeep the convinence to yell and shout at her , These domestic fights do pile up for bigger ones ..

The way Mona giave him back was good, Yes she  did the right thingClap

Tomorows Precap :Vineet telling Anushka that  marraige is a different ball game altogether is right , But Anushka is defiently going to do something for her benefit and bring more daraar between Mona nd Pradeep

Waise its changing no one knows whats in store for the next day in the show, Predictions can always go wrong so nothing is known how it will lead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prishadbestArmu4evaswethasyam08

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Shanti.. Anushka is gonna b maha manipulative and exploitative of Pradeep..!! I too loved Monas silent but firm answer to Pradeep..!! 

I hope no one will mind if i say.. i dont like Pradeep Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31swethasyam08

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
No Tanu ... No one minds, Any reason Wink

Well I feel Anushka now will try to get back into Pradeep's Good Books...

She knows he is quite conscious now of what has happened and will not resent to any of her moves..

So with all the pravachan Vineet gave her she will still move with her motive to get Pradeep..

Mona  will stay silent and she spoke a lot and told him what she did was what she flet important, So Pradeep may try to  ask for forgiveness and intern Mona will want him to go back to work..

So then what are the next moves will have to be seen

OR

I may be totally wrong and CV's may show something completely different

Armu4evaswethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
thanks for doing the update Tanu!! Smile

Good answer by Mona.

Now the intentions of Anushka will become dangerous as per the precap. no idea of what's going to happen next.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
I think .. Anushka will play on Pradeeps guilt and his n Mona's increasing distance or difference in pov!

She will keep egging Mona to ensure Pradeep is totally focussed on office. n Pradeep mite want to stay off..but will feel the heat n in office find Anushka as a support .. n comfort..!! 

but this is Ekta Kapoor...u never know which trick she pulls from her hat! 

swethasyam08shanti05

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
kya sahi bandaa hai.. galti khudki.. aur gussa phirse apni biwi pe.. sahi hai boss.. :))

thanks for the update tanu :))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaswethasyam08shanti05

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
awesome update

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.