y r they showing brij in a negative light...?? !

sunshine_sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😭 πŸ˜­ whats dis all about ...??😲😲   brij has so many relation with  many gals ...!!! how can it b  ?

fom the beginng he is shown as a clean human being ... aam janta leader type a good human being  but these relevation is saying something else ..!! m i thinking very much ?? m very confused ...

cvs plsss do not ruin brij's character... pls dont go the at/ms case... that wud be horrendous🀒
Edited by sunshine_sun - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparky21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh its realy making me depressd, can not bear to c Brij ji in negative shade...
bumtrinket thumbnail
I don't think Brij actually has a relationship with all those women. I do think he's probably a flirt because he charms everyone into doing his work. That's just his style. And I'm sure all those women have a crush on him. 

But if Pooja was simply one in a long line then he wouldn't have written that poetry or gone to the dargah to pray about it. 

Mrityunjay is just gathering dirt.
Relax...obv BRij is staright so he wud bring only the gals pic..πŸ˜†.and in all of them...he is giving an award...just relax...he aint like tht...

HE LOVES POOJAπŸ˜ƒ we saw many evidences of tht...
Edited by alphabeta_22 - 12 years ago
I_luv_pretzel thumbnail
He appreciates and encourages talents. He's not into any relationships nor is he flirting...he just charms his way around. Otherwise he wouldn't have his so called 'saaf suthri chhavi' mentioned several times by shamsher and daddaji.
He's in love with pooja and into a relationship for the second time ...into a real emotional relationship for the first time.

Originally posted by: Rons

He appreciates and encourages talents. He's not into any relationships nor is he flirting...he just charms his way around. Otherwise he wouldn't have his so called 'saaf suthri chhavi' mentioned several times by shamsher and daddaji.

He's in love with pooja and into a relationship for the second time ...into a real emotional relationship for the first time.

Well said πŸ˜ƒ
I_luv_pretzel thumbnail

Love him just like pooja
Defending him just like pooja. πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
durum thumbnail

Originally posted by: bumtrinket

I don't think Brij actually has a relationship with all those women. I do think he's probably a flirt because he charms everyone into doing his work. That's just his style. And I'm sure all those women have a crush on him. 

But if Pooja was simply one in a long line then he wouldn't have written that poetry or gone to the dargah to pray about it. 

Mrityunjay is just gathering dirt.

BBP works with women - it was women who led the bloodless coup against Sangram Singh.  Mritunjay is definitely gathering dirt based on BBPs associations with women.  And professional relationships can be easily misinterpreted by Rangoli.  Apart from when winning the prize in Pachmarhi, Pooja has not been photographed with BBP (except during her sister's non-engagement ceremony).  Rangoli was the one photographed with Pooja in mauritius.  The first instance BBP and Pooja could be together publicly will be in Gwalior (and now even that is doubtful)...Howeer Mrityunjay has not looked at financial records for party funds...that is where BBP's support for Pooja becomes evident...also much later. if need be, the singing events, cheques and BBPs tour records will lead to Pooja... but like Rons said on another thread there is still time - Pooja has to win several medals and Trophies and somehow Krish makes it back into her life!

BBP's poetic and spiritual anguish when he was deliberately snubbing Pooja was a strong indicator that he felt strongly about her.  Plus all the other stuff that has been occuring...Think about it...if BBP does indeed have a relationship with this entire female Pultun, wouldnt Giridhar have been on top of it already...and more importantly where does he get time to netagiri?

Edited by durum - 12 years ago
I_luv_pretzel thumbnail
@ durum.. So far she's just earned one check of 21000 that too was given by bheem bhetka club of Bhopal, the organisers. BBP said that shukla shd have compensated the shortfall that is another 10000 when shukla explained that the club's budget for the programme was low. Are we reading too much into it? Maybe BBP just gets her show arranged due to his position and the actual money is paid by the organisers...and shukla's role comes in negotiating an appropriate amount for her?

Just wondering and hoping BBP doesn't get dirty with this business...
sunshine_sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agreed with all πŸ˜Š

one thing is bothering me if M can gather all this information then how come he cudnt gather pooja's info i mean she is a rising ubhartha hua artiste but the pics was of someone else ... i think M is playing along rangoli n that wud b nice treat to watch ...i hope bboth brij N M turns the tables on rangoli by taking M to his side...πŸ€”