Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Anju di.

You know I was a bit skeptical as to what the CV's were portraying..but Rishi truly loves Indira hence if he has taken such a step there must be a logical explanation which in turn would be in Indira's favor .. most likely a last feverant attempt at saving her from SF's claws.. since she refuses to give the man a chance to explain himself..!!

this is so true binny when he's trying to explain himself she's asking him to do miracle which is impossible,so to protect him better he takes this step today it can seems rude but tomorrow it will be fully justified and accepted by Indira also.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KajAnj

this is so true binny when he's trying to explain himself she's asking him to do miracle which is impossible,so to protect him better he takes this step today it can seems rude but tomorrow it will be fully justified and accepted by Indira also.[

/QUOTE] Exactly di. desperate times call for desperate measures.. Rishi is simply fulfilling his duties where his love is concerned.. Yes it may seem harsh but gradually she will comprehend that if he had not portrayed this aspect of his personality she would have been left to deal with SF on her own.. we all know her family is completely useless.!!

mona-bg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he just want too save her ...
SweetSona2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He is probably marrying Indira to save her from Sameer.
As Indira is not listening to him or believing him. He has no other option.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
At first I had a quite negative reaction to the way Rishi behaved w/Indu in today's episode but after seeing peoples' comments in this thread, I decided that I don't mind his behavior in today's episode as much.  He needs to stop Indu from giving those bad meds to Vidit after all & he needs to do this ASAP.  Rishi needs to be in SN right now to protect Vidith, Indu, & maybe Mandira as well.  
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think this wedding is just for making sam speak d truth n treat vidit n once hez fine i guess rishi will ask indira if she wants to continue with their wedding..
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rishi did this to save INDIRA from SAMEER...

EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I THINKHE IS DOING FAVOUR OF INDU HE CAN NEVER HURT HER LETS SEE WAT CVS PLANNED

vase mandira sam ki shaddi ho jani chayie
abbhivyakti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am fine with RK kidnapping her, even marrying her.. but all I am wondering is that how the standalone marraige will help her? Becuase in this marriage there does not seem to be even a Pandit. The mantras are sung by machine and only 2 of them in frontof agni. How will in the first place Indu accept this and if indu is not accepting this, then how SAmeer will be kept away..

Yes I really want rish to marry her... and I am happy that he ismarrying. But Iwanted some eye-witnesses there...
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ofcourse he is doing this to protect her from sam's evil plans