Comparisons: Past and Present

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So friends,
I was wondering if it's possible to be in a new relationship without comparing it to an old one in some way or other. We keep hearing that because this is a "Punar Vivaah" there isn't the same excitement, enthusiasm and so on...

To some extent, I take that point. I have a few friends who have married, divorced and re-married...being with them through these events, I know that there second weddings were more maturely handled, but they were not any less excited or enthused about the new relationship. In fact, being in a relationship is always exciting (no matter how old you are), provided you've dealt with your past and moved on of, course.

In Yash and Aarti's case, neither has done that. Yash because he still cherishes his time with Arpita and Aarti because she still doesn't know what went wrong with Ashant (this one's for you Allbut1 ðŸ˜Š).

So are comparisons inevitable? For both of them?
Can they learn to deal with each other as individuals and not compare each other with their former partners? Or can they focus on the here and now? How do you think the makers will handle this?

Of course, I am hoping they'll handle it with maturity, ...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ARTI STILL SCARED THE WAY SHE LOVED PRA... AND HE LEFT HER

KNOW SHE THINK ABOUT YASH WILL... LEAVE HER 1 DAY  AND HER SON BORKE DUE TO NEW PAPPA LEAVE  THEM...

ARTI HAS LOT OF QUESTION ON HER MIND PR,LOVE CREAT SON WILL HAPPY AND LOTS...