Punar Vivah

No guest

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Ok I understand this is Aarti's second marriage. And I can also understand she really don't want to do this, but is more of a compromise. But I will have to agree with one thing with Gayatri, that they only came as a family and not other guest. Not that guest are important, but it is kind of weird. I mean its not like they didn't have any supporters. First and foremost, Aarti's real parents are missing. I am sure they will be delighted to see their daughter move on in life and get such and nice husband. Second, Mansi's husband and her parents. Mansi's mom was very nice to Aarti and her MIL when the whole fiasco happened with that lady at Mansi's wedding. So why not invite them. I am sure they have friends and family that are supportive. I think that was a little silly by the CVs. I know the motive of that was to show the difference between the two weddings or for Gayatri to get yet another chance to taunt. But did they have to make it so obvious. The serial has a great message to convey, Punar Vivah. Something that can making a positive impact on today's society in India, they why not show it in a way that doesn't seem so depressing? I know they are trying to show they stuff parents and the bride can face, but in REAL world even if Punar Vivah was to happen, I am sure close family would be invited. By showing what they showed yesterday they just portrayed that it should be a private moment and keep it on the low. One side they want to show Aarti' get her happiness back and another side they are making it evident that its her 2nd marriage.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No guest" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

Ok I understand this is Aarti's second marriage. And I can also understand she really don't want to do this, but is more of a compromise. But I will have to agree with one thing with Gayatri, that they only came as a family and not other guest. Not that guest are important, but it is kind of weird. I mean its not like they didn't have any supporters. First and foremost, Aarti's real parents are missing. I am sure they will be delighted to see their daughter move on in life and get such and nice husband. Second, Mansi's husband and her parents. Mansi's mom was very nice to Aarti and her MIL when the whole fiasco happened with that lady at Mansi's wedding. So why not invite them. I am sure they have friends and family that are supportive. I think that was a little silly by the CVs. I know the motive of that was to show the difference between the two weddings or for Gayatri to get yet another chance to taunt. But did they have to make it so obvious. The serial has a great message to convey, Punar Vivah. Something that can making a positive impact on today's society in India, they why not show it in a way that doesn't seem so depressing? I know they are trying to show they stuff parents and the bride can face, but in REAL world even if Punar Vivah was to happen, I am sure close family would be invited. By showing what they showed yesterday they just portrayed that it should be a private moment and keep it on the low. One side they want to show Aarti' get her happiness back and another side they are making it evident that its her 2nd marriage.

Yes dear, Aarti's family should have invited more people, like Maansi's family who would for sure have kept her being a divorcee a secret if they'd been asked too.

Aarti is an orphan, so she has no parents, but I'm sure she has other relatives? Even I was wondering why they had absolutely no guests.Confused

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Oh I didn't know Aarti was a orphan. Well that explains why they never mention her parents. Well I think Mansi's parents should have been invited at the least. 

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
CV'S RT COZE ANY 1 CAN TALKED ABOUT DIVORCE, THATS WHY ARTI MILDIDN'T INVITE AND MIL NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO SPEND 4 DIL DUE TO ARTI

harshithaaaaaaa

IF-Rockerz

harshithaaaaaaa

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
it might be the reason for  hesitating to invite any one. because if someone comes and mentioned arti is divorcee but not widower in talk it will create trouble...

its just a guess

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.