SS-Negotiation- Part 1/2 page 1/10 (21 MAR)

Posted: 12 years ago
~Negotiation~

Arnav
A man with rule... A man with dignity.. A man with honesty...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Khushi
A girl with pride... pain... a story that will tear your heart apart...

INDEX
Part 1 page 1
part 2 page 10

hay you all... i started to watch this few months back... after the wedding it just caught me like a magnet.. lol.. loving the show... so wondering if you would like to read my FF😳
please do say how you like it... it is probably a ss... depending on how you all like it i can make it to ff😃

please comment and do press the like..
it will motivate me allot to type...
:)

A strong hand slowly slips around khusi's palm. Supporting, comforting. An unconditional fear lingered around her innocent face yet she kept her self strong. Tight. The crowed had smile, glare, a look to tear you apart, a lustful look like she was a s**t from the road. A hunger with there body. Unknowingly she found this mans firm hold her home. She wanted to stay way but right at that moment, his hand felt the safest place. She came close, glued her self in to him.
'you will be fine. We will be out of here soon. Were my jacket.'
He stood there for little while, taking the black long waist coat, putting the jacket around her 100 rupy dress. She firmly hold it close, promising not to ever let go. It secured the little she have to hide. It perfectly protected her.
He again took hold of her small palm and rushed outside straight in to his BMW.

She looked outside, few girls crying while the men dragged them out with roughness. She hissed looking at the man who was sitting next to her. Drinking her saliva even harder. He pressed on the clutch then quickly on the gas paddle, changing the gear ever so fast without any delay.
That place suffocated his last breath. For brief moment he didn't doubt the feeling that he could have murder each and every men in that slavery quarter. Abusing those innocent girl, buying them for there personal use, just like his business partner. For his farm house. He knew well, first thing next morning this business deal will be canceled.

He didn't look at the girl twice. He felt the sympathy, a helpless virgin girl pleading with eyes to be free. If this 1 million rupy saves this girls life, then be it.
"what's your name?"
A rough deep voice reached her cold ears.
"k-k-khusi!"
"how have you managed to come here?"
"m-my-my uncle have sold me"
She burst out in tears, her small heart couldn't digest what a horrible hell she just came out of.
"how old are you?"
"17!"
Arnaav closed his eyes with frustration. He wanted to go back there and burn that place down, kill those men on the spot.

He took few turn and then eventually arrived in to his massive mansion... raijada mansion.

Her eyes widens, feeling the thumping heart. "she was another slave for this man!" a disgust look took over her face. Who would save a girl like her with Nothing in return. Her innocent.
He walked up along the stair to a big golden gate. Wind humming along the chill night and her feet thought about running for escape. She looked around for a while, anticipating, tolerating with her inner torment of what lies ahead behind the wooden door. Maybe a faith that she can't control or a faith that pushing her to take the risk.
Shiver from the tip of her toe to the nose wanted to take the escape. Looking at the guard gave her another hint, it's to late. She should have jumped when there was time, now she is in a maze of this Arnaav. Her breathing became heavy without any warning and the pupil dilated in fear.

The door opened with a unusual noise which should fear her to death but instead a normal old aged lady's face appeared. She wore White top to bottom, even at this age looking stunning. Her jewelry simmered with the little light from the side and a glow of seeing this man, maybe my savior or the murderer!

"took you long? It's very late Arnaav" the lady spoke with a smile. She may be old, aged but her gaze very sharp indeed. It caught the small girl Hiding behind the strong big man, holding the waist coat to protect the little she have. Her eyes questioned with out any delay. She did not have any doubt on her grand son but still no harm in asking.

"she will work for living!"
"where have you found her?"
"helpless!"
One word was enough for this lady to understand his grandson situation. She didn't mind, but also the girls eyes had the innocent, the fear. She was sure this girl could find some sort of happiness in the big mansion.
"come in beta" a invitation, a warm welcome engulfed her with happiness. The thud noise of those rapid heart of khusi showed some sign of calmness, yet not exactly relaxed either. Waiting to discover what lies ahead.
She took her long chubby hand and slumbered around her back, coming around to the other side. Assuring that this house will be filled with happiness.
"what's your name beta?"

do tell me how you finding the story...
just want to mention there are some dark element in this story :)

😳
MY BLODGEY UNEDITED

LINK to myFaceBook for quick alerts :)
please add this and other acc if you would like
PM as i alternate

FireSafirePM
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
nice start... love to know about dark element..
Originally posted by 18mypride

nice start... love to know about dark element..

:D many thanks... i thought no one would comment lol..
but you did...❤️ U for that
😳
UMMAA

please do comment along with pressing the like.. it will motivate me :)
xxx
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

please do comment along with pressing the like.. it will motivate me :)
xxx

we are here to motivate you ...brilliant start 🤗🤗
looking forward for the next one
Originally posted by Dilsay

we are here to motivate you ...brilliant start 🤗🤗
looking forward for the next one

thanks sweety... i never knew you watch this :D
xxx
me liking the curent track hehe
x
Wow...nice start...hope to be able to read more...
Originally posted by Ms_Perfect

Wow...nice start...hope to be able to read more...

thank you for the comment :)xx
Amazing Start 🤗 Khushi's Uncle Sold Her ?! : O Disgusting ! I Think Khushi Is Way Too Innocent 😳
Again umma
What a beginning
You always do it fire
Oh god khushis uncle sold her and that to yik
I am glad arnav saved her on time and Owo somuch to question I want to know more
Update soon