Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/189190-haldi-ceremony-in-zee-tv-punar-vivah.htm#2955592

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/11459-additi-gupta-to-perform-on-punar-vivah.htm 

Please comment on these two links here to increase PV & the actors ranking ...

Cute video .

.Guru even says ...He will be in bare body and do some action for his fans  in the coming episodes LOL  

He spoke about Ansh ...whom he will teach some sanskaar .
Arpita's parents come to bless them and finally meet their natees (granddaughters) Tongue

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 21 March 2012 at 7:07am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

naina_i2000vidyulekha11sweethimNandita1970JanakiSatish-Swetha-VersatileStarshubhi_s-enchanted-puthShashi1984123mitululuvmgDillikudiaanyakunatMelodiousDreamsbangaloresjyoti06Mallika113Neelambari..pickachugafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plz comment@TB & IF spl PV haldi Video sgmnt" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
OMGGG This sounds awesome StarStarStarStar

I need to chk the video right now Embarrassed

and plss everyone start commenting ..this will help to keep the buzz points intact for our PV forum next week too Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz--enchanted-

-enchanted-

IF-Dazzler

-enchanted-

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
thank you so much for sharing. and guys plz comment for our show as well as for actors.

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
guru u  look very smart and handsome hunk, ein the any costume love halid and ganpati parrot suit u very much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uluvmg

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Loved the video , aww GC is looking adorable !  Loved his laughter too Smile

shubhi_s

Goldie

shubhi_s

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
looking forward for the dhamaalEmbarrassed

Indomitable

IF-Dazzler

Indomitable

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Wow finally the promo for the Punar Vivah is going on peaks yaar, where ever we hear the same news. Till yesterday i thought that this show is doing good and the high time has come that is the remarriage which is the USP of this show and there is no proper promotion but the makers and news channels have really surprised me. Shocked
Gurumeet and Kratika are looking stunning as usual in their wedding ritual attire, in fact i have to say that the whole cast are looking great especially both the brides and the grooms.Wink

Edited by Indomitable - 20 March 2012 at 12:28pm

shruti_luvs_msk

IF-Rockerz

shruti_luvs_msk

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
hayeee
GC going bare chested is music to my ears and a treat to my eyes aur dil ka haal toh pucho hi mat 
am sooo excited

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.