Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Hey my Sweet PV'ians today will be our beloved shows 1 month annivesary...i so so wish today only that Ganapathy Pooja scene ho jaaye..Smile.

PV ROCKS...ARYA ROCKS and GURIKA rocksClap

Congo to PV team...for this brilliant concept and for their beautiful sets and costumes...Smile..so Guys enjoy show with our Arya

Edited by gururocks77 - 20 March 2012 at 6:30am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

naina_i2000Nandita1970Kgirl321Fandeepniya_sananya93VersatileStaraditibdLuvStrk-001123mitulstefanandrejayshu17Allbut1-enchanted-Rituparnaamaneet_forever9AIMAMSKsaf24BatameezDil-Kash-gafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1 month anniversary episode today" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LuvStrk-001

IF-Dazzler

LuvStrk-001

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Oh 1 month has passed!!!Clap
Cong!!!!!Clap

Hey m feeling like many years have over so much attached to PV,AarYa,GuriKa!!!Silly

Lets celebrate!!!PartyParty
Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStarmaneet_forever9

anurs

anurs

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gururocks77

Hey my Sweet PV'ians today will be our beloved shows 1 month annivesary...i so so wish today only that Ganapathy Pooja scene ho jaaye..Smile.

PV ROCKS...ARYA ROCKS and GURIKA rocksClap

Congo to PV team...for this brilliant concept and for their beautiful sets and costumes...Smile..so Guys enjoy show with our Arya

YA DEAR.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
IT'S A PARTY TIME NOW...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
I JUST WISH THAT PV CLIMB THE SUCCESS LADDERPartyParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStar

Rituparnaa

IF-Rockerz

Rituparnaa

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Thats so true.One month passed bt seems a long time.Long live PV and long live Gurmeet n Kratika.PV rocks as well as the whole cast n crew.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStarUltimate-GCian

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Oh wow! I can't believe it's already been a month! It's weird because based on the love and attachment I feel towards these characters it's like I have been watching the show for months, but at the same time it feels like I just watched the first episode yesterday and now we're already on episode 22!
Congrats to the whole team though for a successful first month, and here's to hoping that this show gets to see a lot more success and recognition in the months ahead :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStar123mitulRituparnaaUltimate-GCian

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ultimate-GCian

Strawbella

IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
PartyArYa rocksDancing

Ultimate-GCian

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Thats so true.One month passed bt seems a long time.Long live PV and long live Gurmeet n Kratika.PV rocks as well as the whole cast n crew.

yup dear. one month passed.i deel like it started only yesterdaySmile

Rituparnaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.