Punar Vivah

What if this happens?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ntsindia

Goldie

ntsindia

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
What if this happens. Shobha and Satyanandji tell the truth to Aarti and she is upset about the news and after that aarti scene she goes from there and Yash follows and tells her if it is too difficult for her to go for this mrg, he will not marry her. Hearing this Aarti says that she was just doing this for her son but does not want to go ahead with the lie of her in-laws  hat she is a widow  not a divorcee. Yash says he does not care whether she is a widow or a divorcee as he simply wants a mother for his children, nothing more than thatů at least both's problem and tension will get sorted out then. hows my idea?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What if this happens?" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suju19

suju19

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
good but it is not that simple and we also know that if the truth comes out now than they will not have a point to  or a story to build on as of now.

Edited by suju19 - 20 March 2012 at 5:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ntsindia

ntsindia

Goldie

ntsindia

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suju19

good but it is not that simple and we also know that if the truth comes out now than they will not have a point to  or a story to build on as of now.
yes i agree.. actually i thik this misunderstanding will help Arti to develop a feeling for him. when she herself understands how he is - i mean how good, clean natured man, kind, supportive etc, - she will find a drastic difference in his image from that one in her mind. then she will start to admire him and then then... EmbarrassedBlushing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.