Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Dil_Rishbala

IF-Dazzler

Dil_Rishbala

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Hey frnds,
in the e24 segment...
GC said that there is a ritual where they will give the name of the first wife to the new wife...So will Aarti's name change to Arpita...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93LuvStrk-001jayshu17uluvmgjyoti06pickachuNeelam..gafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Aarti's name gonna CHANGE???" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
I don't think her name is going to be changed, that would be really weird, but I am curious to know what he meant by that. Is it for a special ritual or something? Because the segments showed Arpita's mom giving Aarti kangans as shagun and she had a surprised look on her face...Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93StrawbellaLuvStrk-001maneet_forever9uluvmg

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged

This is interesting actually because this explains why that hoarding was incomplete with Yash Weds Aa Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001maneet_forever9anu93SandstoneNeelam..

Dil_Rishbala

IF-Dazzler

Dil_Rishbala

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

This is interesting actually because this explains why that hoarding was incomplete with Yash Weds Aa Confused

Perfect...u actually got it right...ya even that board...i forgot about it...so it was purposely left incomplete...
this may be a ritual to change her name...but i don't think so yash is gonna give her arpita's name...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali0111LuvStrk-001uluvmg-Shayari-anu93Neelam..

Dil_Rishbala

IF-Dazzler

Dil_Rishbala

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

I don't think her name is going to be changed, that would be really weird, but I am curious to know what he meant by that. Is it for a special ritual or something? Because the segments showed Arpita's mom giving Aarti kangans as shagun and she had a surprised look on her face...Confused
Yes its a ritual...that is what Gc said...
in that kangan scene... may be she would have been surprised  because of the sweet heart of Arpita's mom...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001Neelam..

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
MAY B

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Yes and agree with jyoti that's why the name was incomplete.. But that sounds weird and i don't yash will make her name changed 

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
then he said ,gc doesn't want 2 change

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.