India-Forums

What do you think will happen?

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Now that she got the divorce which will lead to her leaving the house what do you guys think will happen with jia? I mean this show is bascially about her so her character wont end that soon. I think that manas will maybe marry her to take her advantage since he is ruby's son and he would use jia aganist the pandey family. Or she will try to find out the truth behind who is destroying the family. Netra will take advantage of this situation gyan will probably accept her. And these might be the ending days of savitri. The producers wont let jias character die that soon i mean her being married is important in the show. Also shehkar and netra marriage is not even annuled so its not a marriage at all.

So what are your views on what will happen?

Cherry Groupbie
Cherry
Cherry

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Though Jia gets divorce from Shekar,I think she will still try to find a way to get rid of the tensions in the Pandey's family.And eventually,Shekar may also realize that,Jia is doing a lot for their family and he is at fault,not her.Coming to Netra,she may  try to boss around in Pandey's house and hence Savitri may lose her grip which will make her either leave the house or support Jia.

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 11:56am | IP Logged

i dont think shehkar will be on her side since he does hate her right now but u made  a good point

anyone else?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top