Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

AarYa misunderstanding; My POV

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Well the day since Yash and Aarti's  marriage talks have started; the misunderstanding have increased and the one who is creating all this fuss is non other than that MansiAngryAngry

Her talks have really made Aarti think about yash's behavior (which is quite positive) but situations have made it go the wrong way...CryCry

yesterday even the way they showed the room scene, aarti dint even tried listening to him...

I really want that CV's should plan something good and clear the MU between them before the marriage takes place so that Aarti should even realise that Yash is marrying her because of his daughters and that idiotic girl MansiAngry gets an answer and even realisation that there are people too who do some things to make others happy and not their own self motives...

one thing more i wanted to say...its so many days almost a month now for PV but Yash's character has not got the same pitch that aarti's character has got...may be i am wrong but i felt that...there may be a chance that we see a promising yash in the upcoming episodes which we all are waiting forEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lets hope CV's have something extraordinary to clear the MU between the two...TongueTongue

Well that was my POV... i hope you all too agree with what i said...ConfusedConfused

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Deeps000Annie0247Nandita1970ananya93ishikaek43Minozdevibabuntsindiacrazydevil87nikita_786riatagore-enchanted-kingofmeLuvStrk-001MunaMeet22Mehek25soni4eva-Prithi-Abby-GC-Crazyzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6nahtani88maanseepoongs123Radhikeranipunam2712renjini263tamanna1391gafulu14Neelambari..pickachurechus

lovelycutietedy IF-Rockerz
lovelycutietedy
lovelycutietedy

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
hope so ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetie

khushimuskaan IF-Sizzlerz
khushimuskaan
khushimuskaan

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
nice

minnie_tweetie

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
yes u r right ... they should better understand a bit  other one before marriage...he can't speak infront of her. she don't wants to listen... kuch to karna padga

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazydevil87minnie_tweetie

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
d't worry yaar..some misundrstanding helps better undrstanding... Manasi's words, thats main problm..everytime Aarti remembering her words...hope all misundrstandings clear very soon..
minnie_tweetiee Newbie
minnie_tweetiee
minnie_tweetiee

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maansee

yes u r right ... they should better understand a bit  other one before marriage...he can't speak infront of her. she don't wants to listen... kuch to karna padga

yes ur right...lets hope CV's have something good in store for usBig smile
Radhikerani IF-Sizzlerz
Radhikerani
Radhikerani

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
I Too Hope So...

minnie_tweetie

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

d't worry yaar..some misundrstanding helps better undrstanding... Manasi's words, thats main problm..everytime Aarti remembering her words...hope all misundrstandings clear very soon..

yes ur right...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazydevil87rechus

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index