Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-maankimishti-

IF-Dazzler

-maankimishti-

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
I know for many of you ranking doesn't matters but for some it matters alot have you guyz saw the new ranking? Seems like no one is interested in Gurmeet's ranking any more like they used to before. 

170 views and 187 comments NOT even 200 comments and views really sad, he is doing such a fab job and we Fans can't leave single praise comment on his profile daily which hardly takes 3 to 4 minutes. If buzz was not there then Gurmeet must have landed on 3rd or 4th this week. He is on 2nd since 21st Feb whole 1 month. Really feeling sad now, we fans can't give him his throne back. Only drooling is not enough no doubt Gurmeet is the top male celebrity in TV industry but this IF ranking is totally depends on fans can't we Gurmeetians show our fan power and bring him back on 1st?

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

gd8888Nandita1970SIYAHIananya93pinkybedibhakti2VersatileStar-enchanted-puthLuvStrk-001GCrckAwari_MaanAIMAMSKmaneet_forever9arpitaji-ProudGCian-gafulu14pickachu.Shiva.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARE GURMEETIANS SLEEPING?" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
I have commented on his FC for the entire week.
I don't know abt others!

Awari_Maan

IF-Rockerz

Awari_Maan

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Only drooling is not enough LOLLOL

not to worry dear...gurmeetians r always in actionThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9pickachu

-enchanted-

IF-Dazzler

-enchanted-

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
That is what I want to ask too... Guess everyone is so interested in watching the show,that they have forgotten to visit and comment on GC's profile. Views and comments are seriously very less. If not for Buzz pints,he may have lost the ranking too. So GCians plz wake up,and put in more effort,before it is too late.

maneet_forever9pickachu

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
i dunno bout others...
I hv commented on his page everyday 2 times...
I keep viewin his fotos.. Like it.. Comment on it..
I keep askin my frnz to do d same...

I dunno wht more i cn do...
Phewww...

Bt luk at d positive side..
GC is nt vry much behind DD...
So letz join hands...
Work harder..
N get him on d 1st position..
Way to go girls...!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2maneet_forever9pickachu

anurs

anurs

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
TRUE DEAR. IT'S REALLY DISGUSTINGCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry. BUT WE SHOULD NOT LOOSE HOPE. WE SHOULD WORK HARDER FOR HIS RANKING NOW... Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9

GCrck

IF-Dazzler

GCrck

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
R8. I am comenting both from my pc and phone. 1 week mein sirf 700 coments. Earlier it was 700 in 1 day... I just mean ki jitna time forum mei post k liye lagta hai, utne time mei guru k profile mei coment ho sakta hai. Atleast 1 coment daily frm al ur ids, please...

maneet_forever9pickachu

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
I have commented on his FC for the entire week.
BUT EVEN WE WANT MORE TO DO BUT IF HAVE LIMIT 3 AND EACH ONLY 2 TIMES THATS WHY SOMETIME U GAT TIRED

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.