Debate Mansion

Why do we care so much if SRK dies? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 24 May 2006 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I agree with Aparna here. I was having discussion with my husband other day. He is one of those person who gets all kind of emotions listening to music and get into it. It was the day Naushadji passed away. and I was asking him what if Lataji pass away? will it affect you? And he said it'll be really hard on him for couple days. I am sure he won't cry, but it'll be a big loss for him. Lata's songs have touched so many hearts. You can literally feel goosebumps if you hear her sing. As aparna said, anyone who has touched your life ...loss of that person will make you feel sad no matter if you don't know that person personally. To me it does not matter if that person know me or cares about me...it'll make me sad if I know that person.

For many fans, shahrukh could have been their teenage fantacy. Ofcourse, their heart would break if they see their dream/fantacy dead. However, when someone die or cry and cry for such actors or people it's hard for me to digest, but guess every one has different emotional level to take things.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why do we care so much if SRK dies? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lady In Pink

IF-Veteran Member

Lady In Pink

Posted: 24 May 2006 at 10:50am | IP Logged

My world would go upside down in SRK dies!!!OuchCry Whoever posted the news must b a loser who has nothing better to do but to play with the feelings of otehrs.Ouch

I would have cried myslef sick! Why? Because i love him. To me, he makes my world go round. Hes the cutest, hottest, handsomest, sweetest, and the most talented and down to earth actor of all time. The first movie I ever watched was an SRK movie, and i fell in love with him ever since. To me, bollywood is nothing SRK.

However,someone else might not be sharing the same approach as me. For example, if someone like Amitabh dies, millions would mourn his loss,but I wont react the same way as them..although any1s death is always sad, he never appealed to me, so my reaction obviously wouldnt b as violent as the others..

I pretty much agree with what Aparna di and Tanaz di have said. We mourn the loss of celebs because they touch us, thru their movies, in more ways then one. In a way, they become a part of our lives.

-Eisha

Eijoo''s_Angel

IF-Dazzler

Eijoo''s_Angel

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Eishu.SRK

My world would go upside down in SRK dies!!!OuchCry Whoever posted the news must b a loser who has nothing better to do but to play with the feelings of otehrs.Ouch

I would have cried myslef sick! Why? Because i love him. To me, he makes my world go round. Hes the cutest, hottest, handsomest, sweetest, and the most talented and down to earth actor of all time. The first movie I ever watched was an SRK movie, and i fell in love with him ever since. To me, bollywood is nothing SRK.

However,someone else might not be sharing the same approach as me. For example, if someone like Amitabh dies, millions would mourn his loss,but I wont react the same way as them..although any1s death is always sad, he never appealed to me, so my reaction obviously wouldnt b as violent as the others..

I pretty much agree with what Aparna di and Tanaz di have said. We mourn the loss of celebs because they touch us, thru their movies, in more ways then one. In a way, they become a part of our lives.

-Eisha

eishu..again uve said it all!man dis reminds me of dose old kyunki days..where all i did was agree wid wat u posted..lol..u always beat me 2 i!haha so here too i agree 100% wid wat u said!LOL

Edited by Eijoo''s_Angel - 30 May 2006 at 6:24pm

Lost_Soul141

IF-Rockerz

Lost_Soul141

Posted: 31 May 2006 at 6:54am | IP Logged
to be honest with you i think the fans who cry are over-acting bcoz how can they cry when they dnt even know shahrukh? i mean i wud be sad yes but i wudnt cry!

Mashal

Goldie

Mashal

Posted: 18 June 2006 at 3:39am | IP Logged
the person is so much rubbish that have passed the news of death of SRK .Marna too khear her haal main sab ko hota hai mager according to bollywood movies marnay waloon kay saaath mara nahin jata

MonicA#1Actress

Goldie

MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 18 June 2006 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Simple reason why:

Fame.

If doctors were continually covered by the media, all the great work they do, and see many people everyday, then their death would have the same effect.

Let's say a great doctor who lives in California dies, and he was simply the most generous and kind man. But would people in New York or any other state know him?

I like Shah Rukh Khan, and I would shed a few tears for him, because I have seen his wonderful movies for many years, seen him concerts, read his interviews, seen him on TV shows. And so have many other people. It is the profession that makes him known to many people. There are many doctors everywhere, but not film actors, very few people get into this business of such wide spread fame, which is why these stars are role models, since many people know them.

If my doctor died, I Would also cry, because she is like a family member. But does the entire world know her like the way millions of people know SRK?  No.

But everyone who is a great person deserves to RIP. And as long as their loved ones miss them, the soul will rest in peace.

The person who started this rumour though is sick. I wonder how many people will cry at his funeral?Confused

prettyguria

IF-Dazzler

prettyguria

Posted: 19 June 2006 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I think its because we admire em, I mean think about someone in your family dying, you would obviously cry, why? because they are close to your heart and you idolize them and you love them. To you when you see these actors and actresses you fall in love with their character and acting that all you can think about is them, it all depends on the person and your love for them, some ppl are just simply emotional, but yes we cry, laugh, and argue with those we love the most. Smile Embarrassed

Uk_Princez

IF-Dazzler

Uk_Princez

Posted: 19 June 2006 at 5:11am | IP Logged
to tell u da truth
i dun care if he dies LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top