Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

DOTW : Man's Dilemma

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Hello guys!!

I am supposed to conduct the DOTW!! Thank you FIVR for the timely pm ,LOL really sorry, for the delay i just lost my whole post due to server timed out error . Dead

ok here goes:

There comes a time in every man's life when.Confused.. He is caught in turmoil between a Angrywife and the rest of Angryfamily! (I won't say that between his family and wife as technically family includes wife also Wink)

this is where my thoughts for the DOTW stem from :

Special reference to BALH: featuring our very own raya Clap and creaky chair boy Sleepy!

Kartick : he is stating the point from the outside point of view, he feels what has happened is sad but at the same time  doesn't understand the blame being put on another family member who was also effected? had it been another designer, would the sharmas have reacted the same?? His question to sudir was very apt: where does the man go?

RAYA: Ram and priya are in a state of blissEmbarrassedDay Dreaming , however the snoopers have gotten the whiff of the blossoming romance Heartand are hot on triaShockedl, pretty soon there will be a situation poised such that golu will have to choose between guriya and choti!! Confused

in wake of the current ( creaking chair) and impending( raya) this is my DOTW - the man's dilemma!!  what should be the best course of action? Is there any mid way that can be met?  

Please join in guys! LOL

Signing of with my fav line from the Frasier song:

What should a body do!!  leo4ever has left the room Cool

Edited by leo4ever - 20 March 2012 at 4:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoePoojaMishtymonamie111anizorfoslasalsalyChitrathan-Fivr-

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Really a dilemma .he cannot favourite either wife or sis. Actually in this case who is right doesn't arise because whatever he does he is still going to face lot of flak. It's like knife falling on a banana leaf or a banana leaf falling on the knife. It's the leaf which gets cut.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizormonamie111foslaleo4ever

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
yes, unfortunately that is true, but i was wondering will standing by the truth even be possible, for instance, even if you know that your mom is wrong and is lieing, however if you bring it out in the open it might cause shame to your mom and at the same time you might fear that oyur wife starts to disrespct ur mom, what will u do, then?

the point is that sometimes we tend to ignore the truth and right and worng when it comes to our family, but when it is between two members then?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizormonamie111fosla

Chitrathan IF-Rockerz
Chitrathan
Chitrathan

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
That's true. Neither Ayesha nor Natasha is gonna lose anything, Its only Karthik who is ought to lose something or the other for no mistake of his. I think Ram will be in a same situation but I think somehow Priya will not give him an ultimatum to choose between family and wife. That would make it tougher for the man in question.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces12anizorSriBmonamie111fosla

monamie111 IF-Dazzler
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Finally the DOTW is hereBig smile
first of all awesome DOTW leo..ClapClap

yes u r right..Kartik doesn't know what to do now..he is seeking his father's consolation that was he wrong? and what should he do now?Ouch yes I think Sharma family wouldn't reacted like this if it would be any other designer and not the daughter-in-law of the family..Ermm when a member of the family only has done so cheap thing with another family member..then of course the amount of pain is much more!! Kartik can't believe it that his wife could have done such thing with his own sister only! so he is trying to convince everyone that it wasn't nuts fault..why everyone is balming her only..it was just an accident! but i hope when the truth will come out his dilemma will not be thereSmile so i think the best course of action would be Aysha should tell the truth to everyone that nuts has done an abortion and aysha actually blackmailed her and that's why nuts has taken a revenge!!..but i am afraid that this truth could hamper RaYa's relationship!!Ermm If this happen then nuts may reveal that Priya also knew this..Ram's trust for both Priya and Nuts will be broken after that!!Confused

and about Ram's dilemma..i am sure Golu will choose his guriya only!!Embarrassed but i don trust nuts..she can do anythingDead..she can make fake stories to show her brother how helpless she was that she has taken such decision and hid that truth from everyone!Sleepy

i am really confused now..regarding this track!!Confused i just want to protect my RaYa from every evil soul!!LOL would love to hear from others what they think about this lovely DOTWEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4everfosla

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Ram' s and Karthiks situations are different according to me. In Karthiks case ,both nutz and Ayesha will never compromise and would want Karthiks to side with them . So both will ask him to choose . Nutz has already given an ultimatum that she is not going to do any sacrifice for the sake of his parents and her respect is important to her if not to him. But in the case of Ram, Priya will not put him in that situation. She will only support him.she will only think that his respect is her respect.even when Ram showed the divorce papers and asked her to sign,she did not question him. She loves him and trusts him enough to not question him. Even if he is wrong , Priya is matured enough to understand that it may be his majboori .and Ram loves,trusts and respects  her enough  to not put her in that kind of a situation. 
Sorry for such a long post .
Kind of got in a flow and rambling didn't stop. This is just my PoV.

monamie111foslaChitrathan

monamie111 IF-Dazzler
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SriB

Ram' s and Karthiks situations are different according to me. In Karthiks case ,both nutz and Ayesha will never compromise and would want Karthiks to side with them . So both will ask him to choose . Nutz has already given an ultimatum that she is not going to do any sacrifice for the sake of his parents and her respect is important to her if not to him. But in the case of Ram, Priya will not put him in that situation. She will only support him.she will only think that his respect is her respect.even when Ram showed the divorce papers and asked her to sign,she did not question him. She loves him and trusts him enough to not question him. Even if he is wrong , Priya is matured enough to understand that it may be his majboori .and Ram loves,trusts and respects  her enough  to not put her in that kind of a situation. 

Aww lovely postClap..i totally agree with u!!..yes Priya will never force Ram to choose between her and nutsEmbarrassed but i think even if priya will support him at whatever decision Ram will take..still Ram would be lil confused whom to support..his family or his wifeErmm
at that divorce time..situation was different i think..at that time he even didn't realize his love for Priya..but now he feels incomplete without herEmbarrassed also he would not be able to leave his sister and his family too if such situation will arise! so there he will face the dilemma!Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4everfosla

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monamie111

Originally posted by SriB

Aww lovely postClap..i totally agree with u!!..yes Priya will never force Ram to choose between her and nutsEmbarrassed but i think even if priya will support him at whatever decision Ram will take..still Ram would be lil confused whom to support..his family or his wifeErmm
at that divorce time..situation was different i think..at that time he even didn't realize his love for Priya..but now he feels incomplete without herEmbarrassed also he would not be able to leave his sister and his family too if such situation will arise! so there he will face the dilemma!Ermm
Thanks for your kind words Momamie.
I feel If situation arises that Ram HAS to choose, he will choose Priya. He will not have any dilemma. But Priya being Priya will ask him to reconsider.but he will choose Priya if the drastic as to  take place. Because even during Asshwine track,even though they showed that he suspected but. They showed how he resolved because of the trust he has on Priya.and on Holi he said to Vikram that nw whatever he has to do is for inke liye hi karna hai which Vikram misunderstood as dadi but Ram meant  Priya. 

Edited by SriB - 20 March 2012 at 8:20am

monamie111foslaleo4ever

Go to top