Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Where is NK

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rhearuhi

Goldie

rhearuhi

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
There was a news segment on 6th of March about NK continuing with IPKKND. It has been 2 weeks since then and we haven't seen him on the show. 

CVs is he still continuing with the show or is he out? If he is in then where is he why no mention of him on the show - please bring him on screen if he is continuing with the show - am getting sick of Mamiji's cruelty and saas-bahu drama - please need some sane and sensible people back in the show?

Any comments?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ben-10MvDiva25N33MAdevsum

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where is NK" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ambishika

IF-Rockerz

ambishika

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
i think he has left the show as anjali said
iss baar nk bhai aur unka camera nahi hai ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

N33MA

memarathi

Goldie

memarathi

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
i think karn is bzee wid new show.

N33MA

Goldie

N33MA

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Wat ... He can't leave Now , yea Anjali did say that but Nooo I'm sick of all the sad and irritation stuff I need some comedy .

Btw I think he might come but he has to get some time off this other work :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.