Tumhari Disha

Diksha,bluefish,Rang,KP-where are you'll

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey fellas,

You, and the others who wrote the stories here are my inspiration...I read all your stories and just lovedem...But now a days you seem to have taken a long vacation...No more posts and where are the stories...

Just wanted to give you all a wake up call...The forum is sleeping and felt bad for it...When I got in, it used to be the most happening place but now KYPH seems to have stolen all our members and now it seems to be humming with people and messages all over the place...We have to do something guys..Come on please jump in and post tons of messages...TD writers, please dont torture us and in turn torture urself, by losing all the loyalists to KYPH....You better watch out!

smiling and determined to bring smiles back on you TD loyalists faces...
Raksha..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TD.FAN thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hi i am  new to the forum i have read all of your story they are really good i want you to finshed all the story of please😊
queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awwwwwwwwwww Rakshu, it is a very sweet post, a clarion call to all buddies to come & start writing fan-fics. I have always maintained that TD is my maika & KYPH sasural. I say that even today. Yes, last few days KYPH was buzzing with activity & I was also having fun there but i'll never abandon my maika. It is vacation time so all the kids are home that's why KYPH is all masti. In TD some pl are on vacation or some are busy with kids, work & home. People are just relaxing. Don't worry mai hu naaaaaaaaaaaaa, I mean hum sab hai na!!!  Seeing Dk in new avtar everybody will come out of their hibernation, just wait & watch!!!

Anyway buddy thanks for thinking about us!! After the lull will come the rewards (action & dhamaka!) 😃

Love

Mink

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arre Minkoo,

Wowieeee, Guess what, I posted this message way back in April and it still holds good now..Hm....some what...Cos now TD Forum is getting back to its Shape...Just like you, for me also TD forum is the birth place....this is my post of entry you see...

Samy and others are working hard and making this forum a very interesting one...DK is also doing his bit by having a make over...So no problem...Our maika is again going to fly high...

BTW where are all these writers???I know Diksha though and she is kind of bussssssssy right now...

Raksha...
What happened to Vedant???I think he has gone mad or he is just faking this whole thing, only to save DK later...😕...But DK...Waaaaaaa😭😭😭

keshp15 thumbnail

hey Raksha.that is so sweet of u to think about us🤗

although i have been visiting the KYPH😉, i will lways be loyal to TD😃. Because of TD i m here. i owe it to this forum!!!!!!!👏. i must say that i have been busy because of the huge exams😆 i have to give. but i will try to write the story again!for u!!!!!!👏. but tell me do u want me to continue or jsut start afresh😉!!!!!!!!!!!

love KP😃

Princes_Mad! thumbnail

glad ur here kp but wat about da othas!!

luv mad!!

TD.FAN thumbnail

hi kp i am fan of you story would you start afresh story again pleasssssssssssss thank you

i will wait for you reply