Punar Vivah

my views on 19th march episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

maanmeet1

IF-Rockerz

maanmeet1

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
u guys might have a different POV bt i feel u will respect wht i wanna say or wht i felt...i like kritika bt m talking abt aarti here so dont take it otherwise...

d way she behaves is really insane...i knw she has her own securities but has she totally lost it...d way she was behaving, it looked like she is trapped in a room vd some rapist or wht...as if he is gonna do something der n den...does he look so despo to her?????????? is she d same gal who was advising her "good for nothing, chepo, despo, idiot friend"????? y cant she see and judge a person...every time she gets angry on him i feel i will do something to her...

i seriously wanted to give her a slap when she started shouting and screaming...and wht she thinks, wht will happen after marriage?????? v as viewers knw dat yash wont even touch her bt if it was some other person wht she would have done?????? she needs a reality check and she will find it out soon...when she sees arpita's pics in der room... 

is dis d same gal who fought vd pratik and yash????? d gal who takes care of everything at home n every need of her son...

i didnt like her approach vd d lady who was shouting at her in d marriage...and in front of TC in d train...i felt both r 2 different persons...

ansh is a kid but is dis d way he is suppose to behave...at least MIL-FIL ya fir dat stupid friend of aarti wo log rakh sakte hai na use...y she was running after him on her wedding day???? 

bua--man wht to say abt her...y is it aarti's fault if her bro didnt get her marry 2nd time???? den y she is acting so mean to her...i dont like such people...mujhe nahi mila to tumhe bhi na mile wala attitude...

gayatri--ek aur mahan aatma...kuch na kahe wo he achcha hai...

things r gonna b tough after marriage...yash will support aarti...pratik to paridhi...

except bua, gayatri people r good in sindhiya house...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001BatameezDil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "my views on 19th march episode" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
yash will support aarti...pratik to paridhi...

Indomitable

IF-Dazzler

Indomitable

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet1

u guys might have a different POV bt i feel u will respect wht i wanna say or wht i felt...i like kritika bt m talking abt aarti here so dont take it otherwise...

d way she behaves is really insane...i knw she has her own securities but has she totally lost it...d way she was behaving, it looked like she is trapped in a room vd some rapist or wht...as if he is gonna do something der n den...does he look so despo to her?????????? is she d same gal who was advising her "good for nothing, chepo, despo, idiot friend"????? y cant she see and judge a person...every time she gets angry on him i feel i will do something to her...

i seriously wanted to give her a slap when she started shouting and screaming...and wht she thinks, wht will happen after marriage?????? v as viewers knw dat yash wont even touch her bt if it was some other person wht she would have done?????? she needs a reality check and she will find it out soon...when she sees arpita's pics in der room... 

is dis d same gal who fought vd pratik and yash????? d gal who takes care of everything at home n every need of her son...

i didnt like her approach vd d lady who was shouting at her in d marriage...and in front of TC in d train...i felt both r 2 different persons...

ansh is a kid but is dis d way he is suppose to behave...at least MIL-FIL ya fir dat stupid friend of aarti wo log rakh sakte hai na use...y she was running after him on her wedding day???? 

bua--man wht to say abt her...y is it aarti's fault if her bro didnt get her marry 2nd time???? den y she is acting so mean to her...i dont like such people...mujhe nahi mila to tumhe bhi na mile wala attitude...

gayatri--ek aur mahan aatma...kuch na kahe wo he achcha hai...

things r gonna b tough after marriage...yash will support aarti...pratik to paridhi...

except bua, gayatri people r good in sindhiya house...

Even for a moment i felt the same, why is she not able to listen what Yash really wants to sayAngry. After marriage anyways she is going to stay with him and she is aware of this truth then why so much fear. Aarti's annoying behaviour is really disgusting and irritating. I don't understand what the CVs are up to. They butchering the characters of Yash for not making him to speak out while sometimes Aarti by making her exaggerate very wrong about YashDead

BatameezDil

IF-Sizzlerz

BatameezDil

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Hehe...lumpy jhappi pao
thand rakh putar ;)

i agree aarti is over reacting & she is assuming absurd things ..but i think daily soaps mai aise exaggerate kr ke dramtic effect dalna purani baat hai..idhar udhar ke scenes create ho jate story chalti rehti kai saal :p

muje scene cute aur funny laga baki socha hi nai is pe...haha

logic dhondna chod dia hai daily soaps mai,headache ho jata hai :p

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.